Thinking about a 2017 JKR recon

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
View attachment 279975

I don't know who the ugly SOB that's standing next it is but this is my brand new JKR Recon. I absolutely love, especially the power locks lol. I'll miss my gecko jks but I'm really happy with the purchase.

That’s an awesome color, and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The JK is a good Jeep. The JL may be awesome, but we don’t know that, yet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Oh I wouldn’t change anything. Wait it’s a jeep. Already spent too much on goodies. Evo enforcer pro stage 2 going on today and tomorrow. The coilovers are gonna be amazing.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the advice before I made the purchase as well!! Looking forward to seeing you all on the trails!

Jackal01

Nice! I will have to look underneath one and see what the mounting bracket looks like

There is no bracket, I believe. I looked the night we got our recon and I recall it being only a hole for the AEV carrier. The AEV carrier comes with the bracket to mount to the jeep frame anyway, correct?

JKbrick

There is no bracket, I believe. I looked the night we got our recon and I recall it being only a hole for the AEV carrier. The AEV carrier comes with the bracket to mount to the jeep frame anyway, correct?

I think so, that must be there for future use then. Thank you for looking.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I never realized just how God awful my headlights we're until I drove the new Jeep at night with the led headlights. Wow is all I can say, the ones on the 12 sucked butt lol

Top Bottom