Thinking about a 2017 JKR recon

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Complete understand now, I knew they weren't great but wow. Sad a manufacturer let's performance that bad out of the factory.

TheGrendel

I never realized just how God awful my headlights we're until I drove the new Jeep at night with the led headlights. Wow is all I can say, the ones on the 12 sucked butt lol

same. from my 13 to my 17 Recon, it's a world of difference. :thumb:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I can't find a specific mention of these lights being heated so I'm guessing they aren't. It's later in October so I'll find out soon enough anyway haha

Jackal01

I can't find a specific mention of these lights being heated so I'm guessing they aren't. It's later in October so I'll find out soon enough anyway haha
I haven't seen anything either but it took them this long to get just LED headlights. I would be surprised if they were heated as well.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I haven't seen anything either but it took them this long to get just LED headlights. I would be surprised if they were heated as well.
Heated would be great but to be honest I'm just happy I can see at night without spending an additional 5 or 6 hundred.

View attachment 279975

I don't know who the ugly SOB that's standing next it is but this is my brand new JKR Recon. I absolutely love, especially the power locks lol. I'll miss my gecko jks but I'm really happy with the purchase.

Awesome color. I'm actually looking at the Gobi colored Recon. What options does it have and if you don't mind saying what is the price range you locked it in for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Mine has just about everything except, heated steering wheel and Alpine audio. There's also no backup camera, not sure if that's even an option. I think that's all it doesn't have though, I could certainly be wrong though. They came down to about 7k under sticker. It seemed like a good deal to me but who knows. The selling point for me was the value on my trade. That made it a pretty easy decision.

Mine has just about everything except, heated steering wheel and Alpine audio. There's also no backup camera, not sure if that's even an option. I think that's all it doesn't have though, I could certainly be wrong though. They came down to about 7k under sticker. It seemed like a good deal to me but who knows. The selling point for me was the value on my trade. That made it a pretty easy decision.

Ok. Thanks. I'm figuring between $51-53k sticker so $44-46. Good deal. Congrats and good luck with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Thanks a lot, I absolutely love it and I'm sure you will too. I think you're right in the sweet spot for a jku with those numbers. I looked at both but i really just wanted a 2door. 45 ish seemed to be where the jkus were falling. Make sure you post pics when you get it😀👋👋

Top Bottom