Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

jeremey

Had a great trip and I'm glad you all made it out. Thank you for letting me lead the pack. Hope everyone enjoyed as much as I did.

Just wanted to thank everyone again. I don't think we could have had a more diverse group with all having kickass Attitudes. All rigs and the drivers rocked it.

My family Really appreciates everyone, and thanks you for making this run special for us.

So found out I broke front/rear axle, transfer case, front/rear drive shafts, every Piece of Suspension. Component, and the steering system is a total loss, all the tires (even the spare), and every rim was bent. Or so I told my wife so I can upgrade. :D

...... Oh yea and the motor. :D

bl17z90

Just wanted to thank everyone again. I don't think we could have had a more diverse group with all having kickass Attitudes. All rigs and the drivers rocked it.

My family Really appreciates everyone, and thanks you for making this run special for us.

So found out I broke front/rear axle, transfer case, front/rear drive shafts, every Piece of Suspension. Component, and the steering system is a total loss, all the tires (even the spare), and every rim was bent. Or so I told my wife so I can upgrade. :D

Time for coilovers pro rock 60's and slabs is what i am hearing

We like bringing diversity :cheesy: but really, we had a blast. Thank you to everyone who was there and made it happen. It was awesome to meet everyone and see everyone's jeeps in action. My wife and I are already planning our next trip!

I will post a link to all the photos as soon as I get them consolidated from all our cameras.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377146609.800281.jpg

rtguy1

Big thanks to everyone that was on this trip for making it so much fun. Thanks to ricky for organizing the run and letting me take part. Special thanks to Jeremy for leading us and really doing so much to keep everyone on the same page, spotting, and just being cool. Thanks to Dozer for being a kick ass pup. Can't wait to do it again.

As for damage when I hit pavement my steering wouldn't return to center. Got out and saw my SS was bent to crap. Popped it off and drove home. No issues. :wings:
View attachment 45659 View attachment 45658 View attachment 45660

Big thanks to everyone that was on this trip for making it so much fun. Thanks to ricky for organizing the run and letting me take part. Special thanks to Jeremy for leading us and really doing so much to keep everyone on the same page, spotting, and just being cool. Thanks to Dozer for being a kick ass pup. Can't wait to do it again.

As for damage when I hit pavement my steering wouldn't return to center. Got out and saw my SS was bent to crap. Popped it off and drove home. No issues. :wings:
View attachment 45659 View attachment 45658 View attachment 45660

Glad it wasn't too bad. I went through some of my pics and have some great ones of ya!

rtguy1

Oh that's great. Whenever you get them together just post up a link. Travis busted his tierod and stabilizer pretty good. He said his steering wheel was about 90* turned while driving straight. Lmao

WhiteDynamite

My steering wheel was off too. I just adjusted the drag link about a turn and it fixed it. We took Hwy 395 and ran into hail on the pass before Mono Lake (kinda hurts if you don't have doors on) My front driveshaft flange bolts haven't moved since my trail repair. :thumb:

Had a great time, it was nice to meet all of you!

Dusy next time??? ;)

rtguy1

My steering wheel was off too. I just adjusted the drag link about a turn and it fixed it. We took Hwy 395 and ran into hail on the pass before Mono Lake (kinda hurts if you don't have doors on) My front driveshaft flange bolts haven't moved since my trail repair. :thumb:

Had a great time, it was nice to meet all of you!

Dusy next time??? ;)

ill text yah about the dusy. good thing i brought that fat sack a bolts, huh? fun times man

Top Bottom