Thinking of doing a run on the rubicon - August 19th

WhiteDynamite

Who rolled over on little sluice?

What? :shock: Someone seriously rolled there? I have to see that.

Nobody in our group. Some guys in a Toyota (i think it was a Toyota). They talked a little shit to us earlier and then after one of our rigs went up Little Sluice they cut in and made it to the top, tried to show off and rolled.

We have video of the whole thing.

Here are some pics I took. Crippledpetey was nice enough to pull him back over. :)

Rubicon Day 1-130.jpg
Rubicon Day 1-131.jpg
Rubicon Day 1-132.jpg
Rubicon Day 1-133.jpg
Rubicon Day 1-134.jpg
Rubicon Day 1-135.jpg

It was a Toyota 4 runner. It was a dedicated rock buggy. The dude was trying to show off and flexed it out and snapped the main leaf spring on the driver rear, while the passenger front was up on a ledge. It was a slow motion flop.

Gotta love karma :)

Dude you have no idea!! They were busting on cripplepetty's rig for being so new and clean about 1/4 mile from the little sluice. Then when they rolled. He was the only one that was in position to pull them back over. Humble pie was ate on that spot. They didn't have much to say on that. Lol.

jkjurny

Dude you have no idea!! They were busting on cripplepetty's rig for being so new and clean about 1/4 mile from the little sluice. Then when they rolled. He was the only one that was in position to pull them back over. Humble pie was ate on that spot. They didn't have much to say on that. Lol.

LOL!!! Even better! I wish I could've made the trip.

WhiteDynamite

I have the video on my flip. Just haven't had a chance to mess with it.

Whatever you do, don't mess with the video too much. I gotta be able to hear that sweet music they were bumping out of the trifecta of 6x9's in the plywood box. :cheesy:

Last edited:

rtguy1

Whatever you do, don't mess with the video too much. I gotta be able to hear that sweet music they were bumping out of the trifecta of 6x9's in the plywood box. :cheesy:

Lol. I just watched it and you can hear that music as they pass by and continue on up to the flop spot. Priceless. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nobody in our group. Some guys in a Toyota (i think it was a Toyota). They talked a little shit to us earlier and then after one of our rigs went up Little Sluice they cut in and made it to the top, tried to show off and rolled.

We have video of the whole thing.

Karma is a bitch!

Hopefully someone posts up the video!

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL!

I have to tell you though... I would have bet money on it flopping towards the slim fella in red. :cheesy:

Nice :rock: from the guy in the back. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom