This forum... bunch of sticks up yalls asses... and shit that doesn't stink!

LanceM

Checking out for the night... Make sure I come back to a bunch of hate mail\posts, not a busy day tomm and frankly this is easy...

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Checking out for the night... Make sure I come back to a bunch of hate mail\posts, not a busy day tomm and frankly this is easy...

OR.... you could be a big boy. Put on your big boy shorts, and never come back. :yup:

I have never understood the "Chair Force" Term when the Navy looks like this

View attachment 110480

Looks like a lot of chairs to me

Well when the Chair Force Deployments are based around how much money they can make there is something wrong. Oh do not get me started on the substandard living allowance they get for not having A/C, internet or their frappachino's.

NAUJK

Well when the Chair Force Deployments are based around how much money they can make there is something wrong. Oh do not get me started on the substandard living allowance they get for not having A/C, internet or their frappachino's.

I dunno man my bro is over in Qatar right now living in a small trailer. It isn't always the best. Plus just cus the Air Force takes care of its people rather than spending money on other things then making (cough army) live in tents with nothing but MREs doesn't mean anything. Just that its better. People just be jealous.

I dunno man my bro is over in Qatar right now living in a small trailer. It isn't always the best. Plus just cus the Air Force takes care of its people rather than spending money on other things then making (cough army) live in tents with nothing but MREs doesn't mean anything. Just that its better. People just be jealous.

there has always been an inner service rivalry that has spanned many years. The Chair Force is the youngest of the branches of the services (60+) they get picked on quite often just like the younger sibling.

RBCON

Would you say there is an inter service banter?

Thank you for your service.:thumb:

My father-in-law is retired Army, my wife's step father is a Command Sgt Major in the Army (finally going to retire at 31 years), I've been stationed at or near a couple of Navy bases and worked with all of the services at Goodfellow AFB...there is and always will be inter service banter and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My 16 year old son is dead set on joining the Marines, I told him he better get used to seeing books with pictures instead of words. :D

My father-in-law is retired Army, my wife's step father is a Command Sgt Major in the Army (finally going to retire at 31 years), I've been stationed at or near a couple of Navy bases and worked with all of the services at Goodfellow AFB...there is and always will be inter service banter and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My 16 year old son is dead set on joining the Marines, I told him he better get used to seeing books with pictures instead of words. :D

Be sure to steer in a direction that will give him a chance at a job after the Marine Corps. My nephew was a grunt and now he is having a problem finding employment.

Top Bottom