This forum is full of whiny fucking babies

Brute

Hooked
I guess I missed all the fun...did he try to sell something on his first post...like grammar lessons?

ibis9999

Actually I read the OP’s original thread, and I have to admit I don’t think it was all that bad.
if I was correct in my reading it seems that there was a bit of a debate as to whether you should change your grill on your jeep. The way I see it it really is personal preference I’m no less of an American or jeep lover if I have an angry Eyes grill or angry bird grill or chicken dinner grill it really doesn’t matter. What matters is that we all love our jeeps and we all get along loving our jeeps. More importantly, I think we should all take a step back here and remember that fighting over this kind of nonsense first world problems is really a waste of everyone’s time and if my punctuation isn’t very good it’s only because I’m speaking into my phone so I don’t have to type all of this. I guess that’s just my two cents. Jeep wave from NJ. ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Actually I read the OP’s original thread, and I have to admit I don’t think it was all that bad.
if I was correct in my reading it seems that there was a bit of a debate as to whether you should change your grill on your jeep. The way I see it it really is personal preference I’m no less of an American or jeep lover if I have an angry Eyes grill or angry bird grill or chicken dinner grill it really doesn’t matter. What matters is that we all love our jeeps and we all get along loving our jeeps. More importantly, I think we should all take a step back here and remember that fighting over this kind of nonsense first world problems is really a waste of everyone’s time and if my punctuation isn’t very good it’s only because I’m speaking into my phone so I don’t have to type all of this. I guess that’s just my two cents. Jeep wave from NJ. ✌️

Had nothing to do with grammar. It had everything to do with his prior posts then his attempt to sell his crap.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

This clown hadn't posted since last August. Then one day recently he posted 'how much do hard tops sell for?' Then shortly later, he posted 'you guys are idiots' in the grill thread despite the owner of the forum starting that thread out of pride for the OEM grill. Then today he posts his hard top for sale. He's a fucker, and that's all there is to it. BTW, thanks for your contribution to the thread :beer:

A.J.

I'm still here. Winning

I think you meant whining. This will go on and on and on. You have to sleep sometime, but the forum police never sleep. Their not human they will never quit and they will never die. I don't understand why people don't just say " sorry my bad I didn't really read the rules when I signed up, I will remove the post " So much easier on everyone. Oh well here we go again!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom