This forum is full of whiny fucking babies

Learn some grammar

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really? Look at your first post as mentioned and obviously you still can't read and understand English, can you understand this maybe? Fottiti perduto e non tornare più fottutamente fastidioso e nessuno si prende cura della tua merda.Fottiti perduto e non tornare più fottutamente fastidioso e nessuno si prende cura della tua merda

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
And please tell me how my prior posts were such a problem. Somebody started a thread essentially knocking other people's Jeeps for changing the grill. Nobody should ever criticize anybody else's Jeep.

You defending your grill is no different than someone disagreeing with your grill. In the end it's just different opinions. Each party needs to agree to disagree and move on. Some have moved on in this debate as they stopped posting in that crazy thread and some people chose to keep beating a dead horse. I say, which are you?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
All this forum is good for are whiny fucking babies and loser trolls. It's like a game of who can be the whiniest pussy of them all.

That's why you're here. Cause that's just what you are.

I'll stay until I'm booted. Thanks for your concern though.

Cause you're not big enough to leave on your own.

So my stuff is crap now?

Yes.

ibis9999

This clown hadn't posted since last August. Then one day recently he posted 'how much do hard tops sell for?' Then shortly later, he posted 'you guys are idiots' in the grill thread despite the owner of the forum starting that thread out of pride for the OEM grill. Then today he posts his hard top for sale. He's a fucker, and that's all there is to it. BTW, thanks for your contribution to the thread :beer:

No problem. I think I’ll stay out of this one.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And please tell me how my prior posts were such a problem. Somebody started a thread essentially knocking other people's Jeeps for changing the grill. Nobody should ever criticize anybody else's Jeep.

Hey fuckface, if anyone is the pussy it’s you. You’re the type that thinks everyone needs a participation ribbon too. Make the tree and get the fuck outta here.

JAGS

Hooked
Do you take turns smelling each other's asses with those fingers? Or is it supposed to be offensive.

Why don't you take tomorrow as a mental health day and go fuck yourself.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Waiting to get booted isn’t winning. You’re only making the pack stronger. So really either way its our win. You leave now fantastic... stick around well even better...

Top Bottom