This is a circle jerk of your own biases

WJCO

Meme King
don't feel bad they changed my avatar to and I did not do anything other than made a prediction that ended up being true lol. also I looked on the dynatrac site and there is not a comparison that I could find just a progrip video but no mention of teraflex which is what popped1 sounds like he is asking for.

Thanks for the contribution to this thread. You always seem to pop up at just the right time. :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
don't feel bad they changed my avatar to and I did not do anything other than made a prediction that ended up being true lol. also I looked on the dynatrac site and there is not a comparison that I could find just a progrip video but no mention of teraflex which is what popped1 sounds like he is asking for.

That only happens to, "special," people

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug

That's great! Are you here to tell us how awesome Steersmarts products are? Top tier just like Terror Flex, right??!

dwvninety

This is a moderator?

Did you write it up? No write up regarding this online that Ive seen... I'd like to read it. Videos etc? Dynatrac would love to put that on their site if they did better Im sure. What pads on the TF? What conditions? How does an ABS vehicle lock up when not on ice? Nose dive... same jeep? Different shocks, springs, lift height? Control arms? Different tires? Wheels? Both weigh the same?

What am I saying? I'm SURE it was scientific. Who am I to ask questions?

No one is fan boying. The bullshit smell is strong is all. Post the test.

If you don't believe in anything posted in this forum and you think we are all just fanboys, why don't you find yourself another forum that will cater to your need.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Dynatrac doesn't need to post up videos comparing them to tereflex.. there isn't a comparison..

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just need a link, bro. I've been all over Dynatracs site many times. There is an install video. Profile and fitment docs. Search the site for the words Teraflex... nada. Like I said post the test. There is no test. I got that from the response.

Like I said, I'm a nobody. Unlike you, I made no claims - I just shared what I have personally tested and experienced. I have no need to make shit up and encourage you and/or everyone to believe what you want to believe. That being said, I think it'd be great if you could post up the write-up and/or video you've made testing both the TeraFlex brake kit versus the Dyntrac ProGrip to me where I might have come up with inaccurate information. Certainly, I got that this is something you could do based on your response.

Instead of posting a test, the admin just changed my avatar....

Sorry pal, as much as I would have loved to have changed your avatar, that wasn't me. As far as posting a test goes, that would imply I have something to prove and I don't. As I said before, I choose to run what I do based on my experience testing both kits. All I did was share as much. I couldn't care less what you choose to run on your Jeep - it is after all, YOUR Jeep.

Dealing with pros here I see. :rolleyes2:

The only pro here is clearly you. :yup:

A.J.

Youre right. You changed my mind.

Going 60s front and rear now not 44. Dynatrac all the way. ARB too. You know..... names you guys are familiar with. I also just ordered the Dynatrac brake kit. Gonna go throw the TF away. The 2 piston calipers too. That I dont have.

I was asking about experience with the Trutrac. Mechanical Limited Slip. None of the advice given pertained to the question. Its as if I told you I was going to buy a 65" TV for my 2 story 4 br near the city and you want me to get a ranch in the country.... I got advice from somebody telling me that I should not lock my 30... Which I never said I was going to, but great idea. Wish I thought of it. Nailed it guys. Thanks. Truly blessed this holiday season.

Happy New Year

I have run true trac( aka Torsen ) limited slips. I used them in the front on a couple older fords with rev. Pinion d44 front and Detroit locker in the 9" rear combo. It is a helical gear limited slip which worked pretty well for icy roads so as not to drive straight through corners. In my opinion it would be a waste of $$ for a Jk as the factory traction control is nearly as good. What would you like to know about it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
don't feel bad they changed my avatar to and I did not do anything other than made a prediction that ended up being true lol.

My apologies but I fail to recall who you are. That being said, it looks like a prediction was made about you and it ended up being true. :crazyeyes:

also I looked on the dynatrac site and there is not a comparison that I could find just a progrip video but no mention of teraflex which is what popped1 sounds like he is asking for.

Funny, I looked on TeraFlex's site and couldn't find a comparison that I could find. They had a video talking about the kit and a couple of install videos but no mention of Dynatrac or how their kit is so much better. Of course, everyone knows who this popped1 guy is and if he says it's true, it clearly must be.

jeffd

My apologies but I fail to recall who you are. That being said, it looks like a prediction was made about you and it ended up being true. :crazyeyes:

you probably don't remember I was coming off the dusy when you were getting ready to hit the trail. you ask how the trail was I said the trail was good but the scenery was not near what it is in Montana. I had a white stockish jeep from Montana my buddy was from ohio had a red stockish jeep.

?..................

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: So, this morning, I was going through the list of people who get stuck in the cue for one reason or another - more times than not, their account gets hung up because they changed their email address and enter it in wrong so they don't get a confirmation link and, I came across this guy. Anyway, this got me looking at his profile and just noticed his bio which reads, "Just a Jeeper who thinks Eddie is a dumbass". :crazyeyes:

propped1.jpg

:cheesy: So, this morning, I was going through the list of people who get stuck in the cue for one reason or another - more times than not, their account gets hung up because they changed their email address and enter it in wrong so they don't get a confirmation link and, I came across this guy. Anyway, this got me looking at his profile and just noticed his bio which reads, "Just a Jeeper who thinks Eddie is a dumbass". :crazyeyes:

View attachment 236383

Well damn... hope his legs grow together

WJCO

Meme King

View attachment 236383

Yep. I knew from the beginning he had an agenda. He didn't come here for help with his build even though he pretended to be. Another Jackass like the rest.

longarmwj

People are pathetic. That's the mentality of a middle schooler.

"I don't like their forum so I'm going to go and stir up trouble." :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I've been trying to catch up on my emails this morning and came across this...

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:28 PM
To: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum
Subject: Re: Welcome to WAYALIFE Jeep Forum!

You're a joke, bro. After this ordeal, I did a little google search on "eddie wayalife"... You are not a well respected Jeep community member.... I know now why the hate came out from the start. Im not the first, but you havent gotten any better at arguing after all these years. JKForum, Pirate, Reddit JKO.... You know that though. Cause you're a self important douche. Sweet legacy you got going.
Peace

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: I've been trying to catch up on my emails this morning and came across this...

Same shit, different day. Guess we should have just told him what he wanted to hear, so you could avoid getting that email. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom