This is why when I first logged in i saw post of other people hating this site

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If your main response to people you don't like is to tell them to go away, it's a good thing you don't moderate a web page. You are too sensitive for real life haha. Grow up. Sadly I prob will leave. I'm not one to stick around if I'm not welcome.

Bye Felicia.

JAGS

Hooked
Can someone please explain why some of the other thread was moved here?:confused:

Only a few posts so it doesn't clutter an actual "informative" winch thread.

Any time a member want to stir the pot, it's best to have that happen in the Pub. [emoji106][emoji482]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would have, but you didn't let it go. You had to parade this into its own topic, that's just strange.

It's a good thing you don't moderate a web page. You are too sensitive for real life haha. Grow up. Sadly, you should leave but clearly, you're too much of a loser and will actually stick around on a forum that you're not even welcome on :crazyeyes:

ITLL GO

It's a good thing you don't moderate a web page. You are too sensitive for real life haha. Grow up. Sadly, you should leave but clearly, you're too much of a loser and will actually stick around on a forum that you're not even welcome on :crazyeyes:

Same shit... I have read all this before. You get so worked up. Just relax and move on already

JAGS

Hooked
I don't understand why you start a new thread for this

Because you clearly wanted to be special, by calling out the forum owner and several of the moderators.

So now you have a thread all just for you.

Even when he leaves I'm sure he'll still keep watching all the videos right? That seems to be standard when guys go full retard. Lol.

ITLL GO

Because you clearly wanted to be special, by calling out the forum owner and several of the moderators.

So now you have a thread all just for you.

Even when he leaves I'm sure he'll still keep watching all the videos right? That seems to be standard when guys go full retard. Lol.

Not really, only saw the video when i joined the site. It's not that big on the inter webs despite what you think. But yes the SEO is good and the site pops up during searches

Top Bottom