This is YOUR thread...

texasdave

U can be man enough to just quote my post, right?
Holy crap is texas Dave gonna stick his brown nose in everyone else's business in every fucking thread now???????

No one pushed your button......... Walk out into the ocean until the water is at your chin, sit down and take a deep breath.

Actually I don't think you knew that, but that's ok. If you would have made it to big bear you could have seen how well it did work along with combetvetjk's rig. But I guess you didn't want your buddies on here knowing you two were friends.

first off, I like Steve (combatvetjk), i think he is a really good guy. and if you remember correctly I was the one saying so please dont try to figure out who I am or am not friends with! second - the reason I didnt go was because I had a previous engagement and I am not the type of person to flake out of shit.

now as far as the asshats shock/coils go, what you think I know or know I know is really no concern of mine.

andrew-

texasdave

U can be man enough to just quote my post, right?
Holy crap is texas Dave gonna stick his brown nose in everyone else's business in every fucking thread now???????

And how in the fuck would you know if my nose is brown..... you don't know me...... Go fuck up some one else's air......

seanb123

It's like every thread I read everything has been so hostile today. Geeze guys try to have some fun joking and caption serious jumped in.

oh *SNAP*!!! a KINGPIN!!! yes sir! shutting up now sir. please text me the next time we need to gang up on someone... :thumbup:

andrew-

ripperxj

I love my xj

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1375763290615.jpg
    1375763290615.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 59

MTG

Caught the Bug
I hate it when I start a thread for a certain person and/or for certain persons and other people drag their shit in it. :yup:

Keep it on topic people. :thumb:

rtguy1

No one pushed your button......... Walk out into the ocean until the water is at your chin, sit down and take a deep breath.
Too funny.
first off, I like Steve (combatvetjk), i think he is a really good guy. and if you remember correctly I was the one saying so please dont try to figure out who I am or am not friends with! second - the reason I didnt go was because I had a previous engagement and I am not the type of person to flake out of shit.

now as far as the asshats shock/coils go, what you think I know or know I know is really no concern of mine.

andrew-
First Just making sure there isn't more bad information about shock length and coil length being floated around that others think is fact. Second I know what kind of person you are. Third what you don't know is obvious. See first
And how in the fuck would you know if my nose is brown..... you don't know me...... Go fuck up some one else's air......
It's brown. Read your posts from today. A tad bit excessive on effort don't yah think

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Too funny.

First Just making sure there isn't more bad information about shock length and coil length being floated around that others think is fact. Second I know what kind of person you are. Third what you don't know is obvious. See first

It's brown. Read your posts from today. A tad bit excessive on effort don't yah think

I'm going to go out on a limb here. RTGuy, you wouldn't happen to be friends with CombatVet, JKRossi AND Bob-O would you? Hmmm .

rtguy1

I'm going to go out on a limb here. RTGuy, you wouldn't happen to be friends with CombatVet, JKRossi AND Bob-O would you? Hmmm .

Actually I am. But it is besides the point. I'm also friends with eddie. I could same the same about you and paychex, no? it gets old seeing guys bury their noses deep when its not their place. People should be able to have it out without others butting in. It gets way outta control when others put in there :twocents:I thought the shock/coil thing was lame though cuz that's a proven combination. That's why so many kits out there come with coil retainers.

Last edited:

texasdave

No one said anything to you. I made an observation about BS floating it's way into this post as well. I was being silly with name calling and listing some that people can use to be funny and you seem to wanna fuck that up too.......
And as for my earlier post, I think it was spot on.......

funny, I remember you saying the SAME thing about Eddie until you actually met him in person and then had to eat a bit of crow. But dont worry, I doubt you would come introduce yourself to me ever.

this is what I know- I know MY rig works the way it should AND the way I want it to. I also know I dont wheel even close to as much as I want to, but I have a family and my trust fund ran out, so sometimes that is more difficult then it seems. I also know that gingers have no soul, but I think that is about it.

andrew-

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Actually I am. But it is besides the point. I'm also friends with eddie

Oh you are friends with Eddie you say? Interesting.

By the way Señor X-Ray Tech, I tend to feel you may be a bit biased when it comes to your group of friends just as, admittedly I am.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I hate it when rtguy1 hacks bob-o12jk's account....

And no I didn't go out drinking like all you fucks would like to think. Just remembered to come back to this thread and then i see all these lame ass comments from ass kissers who have nothing to do with the original thread and figured someone's gotta say it. Believe me, I'm not the only member here that is sick of a lot of the lame shit around here, but I'm the only one willing to speak up. I don't need a bunch of girls backing me up like some of you do, I'll stand alone you fucks. None of you bitches scare me one bit if that's what you think you are doing. I don't give a flying fuck about any of you. If you fucks wanna call me out then what up? I don't give a fuck. I ain't no OC bitch. Win or lose you bet your gay fucking ass I will be there

Im not mentally insane, I just did this for the hell of it to see how many retards would have eddies back just as if you all were his servants or something with your pathetic lives. I dont give a fuck what anyone says about me or about my rig.
And if you wanna talk shit face to face, fuckin bring it, you pussies

:cheesy:

Top Bottom