This is YOUR thread...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I will tell you why......because I'm applying for a doorman position, which will then lead to a concierge position at a very high end motel with the intials "M" and "8" in their name. My resume needs to show I have people greeting skills and I'm in the process of refining my technique of "welcoming" newcomers. Do I really have to explain everything, every single time....

Good call. Getting that extra experience now will serve you well down the road for the ultimate greeter position at Walmart. I think you may be a little young to go for the big "W" now, but with a little luck and a lot of hard work for the next 20 years, who knows?;)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I will tell you why......because I'm applying for a doorman position, which will then lead to a concierge position at a very high end motel with the intials "M" and "8" in their name. My resume needs to show I have people greeting skills and I'm in the process of refining my technique of "welcoming" newcomers. Do I really have to explain everything, every single time....

Do you really have to pick apart all of my posts because your an EVO fanboy? Get a life you loser.

GCM 2

Do you really have to pick apart all of my posts because your an EVO fanboy? Get a life you loser.

You cut me deep Shrek, you cut me deep. I hurt all the way down to my taint-like region. Training here on the forum in all the "welcome post" so I can get that position at the motel has left me pretty tired and angry lately. I guess I took it all out on you. Look man, I was born to be a "welcome thread poster", it's what I do, and sometimes I let the fame and fortune get to me when dealing with average guys.

Good call. Getting that extra experience now will serve you well down the road for the ultimate greeter position at Walmart. I think you may be a little young to go for the big "W" now, but with a little luck and a lot of hard work for the next 20 years, who knows?;)

Now see, right here.....this guy gets it! Here is a free one for you; "Welcome to Walmart! Pretty darn hot out there today...I have got a great shopping cart for you, good wheels and all, I keep these special ones to the side.....is that your son?....I remember when we couldn't wear hats that like that in Paraguay.....I know the garden center is running a special on mulch and humming bird feeders....what's that, you are in a hurry? Welcome to Walmart!"

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
You should try taking people scared to death out of a plane at 13k and try to teach them how to skydive :cheesy: boy they want to do it until they step outside the plane haha.

View attachment 39990

BTW thank you to all who have served I truly appreciate it. I try to make the most of any freedoms you have allowed me its just these damn cops get so upset when you jump off these buildings and bridges :cheesy:

When I was 18, my dad took me skydiving as my bday gift. Most memorable moment of my life next to my wedding and the birth of my twins.

Did 12,500 ft and none of that tandem shit. Full skydive experience. It was recreational, but truly bad ass. Skydiving is awesome. At least once. 😉👍

Last edited:
When I was 18, my dad took me skydiving as my bday gift. Most memorable moment of my life next to my wedding and the birth of my twins. 😉👍

Well, when I turned 18, my papi took me to the titty bar as a birthday gift. Most memorable 5 minutes of the night was when my cousin gave me a lap dance for free. :what: and now she works at Walmart and has a huge bulging ass and makes me sick when she calls me by first name. Chills down my back when I think about walking through those doors.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well, when I turned 18, my papi took me to the titty bar as a birthday gift. Most memorable 5 minutes of the night was when my cousin gave me a lap dance for free. :what: and now she works at Walmart and has a huge bulging ass and makes me sick when she calls me by first name. Chills down my back when I think about walking through those doors.

Now that right there brings a tear to my eye..... Touching.

so I find it very funny that after someone completely melts down - gets called out and has an emoticon named after her - she comes back with "it was for show..." and "making fun of my rig..." :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

oh and by the way...

45696.jpg

ttfhell

so I find it very funny that after someone completely melts down - gets called out and has an emoticon named after her - she comes back with "it was for show..." and "making fun of my rig..." :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

oh and by the way...

View attachment 43242

I missed it. What was your emoticon? See what I did there? Hah!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I missed it. What was your emoticon? See what I did there? Hah!

i did see... and now you want to gang up on me??? whats next, laughing at me cause I dont have coilovers or D60s??? so mean...

:asshat:

ttfhell

i did see... and now you want to gang up on me??? whats next, laughing at me cause I dont have coilovers or D60s??? so mean...

Hey I don't have a cage so I'm cage envious. Hatass.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Ok so this is a real vent! I hate meth heads and I'm pissed at the way the gov is handling how allergy meds and meth are related. It's easier for me to buy prescription drugs than OTC allergy meds. I have to present my drivers license every time I purchase and they scan my ID. If I have bought allergy meds for my kids then I can't buy them for myself because I can't possibly be buying for more than one person. Today I went to Walgreens and after waiting in line for 20 minutes I had to wait for their system to reboot which was another 5+ min, THEN I get to the counter and the store has exceeded their daily limit... WTF? I mean it's not even that hard to buy pot in Colorado for goodness sake.

I get that meth is a horrible drug but according to my police officer friends many of the meth manufactures aren't even using allergy meds to make the meth (I'm sure this is because of the laws I'm bitching about). Alcohol and prescription drugs are more abused than allergy meds for meth and I have to sign away my frigging life to get a fucking allergy pill, and I can only get 15 at a time...

I mean the govn't can't seem to figure out how to regulate marijuana... just make it as hard to get as allergy meds and there you go, controlled... HEADSPLOAD!

As far as I know since the laws have been enacted the meth epidemic has only gotten worse. Is there a solution IDK but it's complete bullshit!:banghead:

If you don't rely on allergy meds to breathe cheers to you!

/rant... ok I feel better now.

well if u need meth, you can get some from my neighbor as he is a distributor of said narcotic :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

andrew-

edit- maybe some of our valley members could use some...

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
well if u need meth, you can get some from my neighbor as he is a distributor of said narcotic :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

andrew-

edit- my some of our valley members could use some...

LMAO. :cheesy:

Thanks for the offer but I'm trying to cut down.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Top Bottom