This is YOUR thread...

This thread sucks. Nothing but good information on here.

I can't believe that there is no bashing, no cry babies, sand in the va jay jay. What the hell happened to all the good stuff.

Btw everyone hates me and I will not conform.

JKbrick

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373811401.933653.jpg
I'm looking for this swamp ass you guys are talking about. Removed my rear bumper yesterday then got on EVO's website but can't find it. Is it in a "club member only" section?

dchew

...dchew, that was funny my man! You need to get out here for one of the big events and do some wheeling with the "secret little joke" circle of clowns out here. We don't always wheel together, but when do.......well you know the rest ;)

I just hope nobody digs up my post in the "Show Us Your Stickers" thread. Thanks for the invite - I gotta figure out how to do that. I checked a while ago into shipping; I could ship Oso out to CA and back for about a grand each way. I'm definitely up for that, just gotta find an event far enough out so I can plan.

It's a clear blue day here and Oso's naked. So I'm out!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just hope nobody digs up my post in the "Show Us Your Stickers" thread. Thanks for the invite - I gotta figure out how to do that. I checked a while ago into shipping; I could ship Oso out to CA and back for about a grand each way. I'm definitely up for that, just gotta find an event far enough out so I can plan.

It's a clear blue day here and Oso's naked. So I'm out!

Just drive it out and we will plan something for when your here! :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
All you CA/NV/AZ guys piss me off. You with your pretty rocky trails and secret little jokes. Always stomping on anyone trying to get In The Circle. You think we Midwesterners envy you don’t you? Don’t you!

And the worst one is not Mr. and Mrs Oh. Nope, not them even though they are constantly flaunting their escapades and supersizing whatever…

Nope, it’s you MTG. Mr. Funny Thread Starter – and no I don’t salute you. Hey, if you can’t complete a build in 161-page thread, then give up already; let Sharkey keep Knuckles. You’re the worst because you keep bragging about driving up and down HWY 395 when you know damn well that is my favorite road in the whole world. Rumor has it you even have a 395 sticker on Knuckles. To hell with you. I’m never, ever posting again - Not Ever!*

But I get the last laugh, cuz I’m not jealous at all. I’m not I’m not I’m not.

*See what you all have done to me? Now I sound like T-Swizzle. And I REALLY can’t stand her. :grayno:

Ouch. Your words sting like a dart dipped in curare!

But your intel is faulty. I know for a fact that Knuckles is parked safe and sound in my garage while I'm away. Nice try!

StrizzyChris

Strizzy, I hope that was a typo my brother.....not 6", but about 40 feet. The event was to foot lock to the window, enter the structure and then fast rope back out, here's the second half of that challenge.

View attachment 39857

No typo, just bustin balls. But it must be an optical illusion, because it looks like your inches away from the gravel and leaves on the ground in the pic I commented on. Either way I'm sure I'd snap my neck(40') or sprain my ankle ( 6" ) :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
No typo, just bustin balls. But it must be an optical illusion, because it looks like your inches away from the gravel and leaves on the ground in the pic I commented on. Either way I'm sure I'd snap my neck(40') or sprain my ankle ( 6" ) :D

It did look like the ground was right there Gregor oh Lord of the Overlanding. But that looks like fun. Haven't rappelled since... Well ever. ;)

Aeraun

I hate when I wave at another Jeep and the person driving it just stares at me like I'm some sort of maniac..... :-/

I hate when I wave at another Jeep and the person driving it just stares at me like I'm some sort of maniac..... :-/

happens to me multiple times daily! sometimes with the same people!!! :confused: you would think their mommies would have taught them to wave back when someone waves at you!!!

andrew-

Did someone say they are mad because of the lack of Ding Dongs. Feast your eyes on these bad boys. Just picked them up today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373867053.980733.jpg

Top Bottom