This is YOUR thread...

JAGS

Hooked
DAMN!!!

Do you have to post in every single thread thread! You're worse than the voices I hear in my head!!!!

I'm not sure if I did or not. Seems like we needed on as of late regardless. Oh and I think the dick measuring thread was deleted. :cheesy:

It was filled with lies and exaggerations. :eek:

I hate living in a small town and Walmart is the only damm store...and the fuxking cashiers, the only two in the whole damm store, only speak espanglish and have to look at every damm thing you buy and read the whole damm label before they scan the flipping thing. I could eat a whole damm box of ding dongs and a gallon of milk.... dammm!, they don't exist!

JAGS

Hooked
I will not be posting in this thread so you can just basically count on me not participating or answering any replies......ever. This and other excerpts from my soon to be released childrens book "did ya have to run him over?"

We'll have the mods rename every thread this, that way you will shut up with your inhumane running over of random bodies. This is Wayalife... not Wayadeath.

ttfhell

I'm waiting for a rental car shuttle in Seattle. I hate broccoli.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MobyJR

I'm waiting for a rental car shuttle in Seattle. I hate broccoli.

I hate it when folks don't have their own cars with them at all times, an never give broccoli dipped in cheese sauce a chance!

ttfhell

I hate it when folks don't have their own cars with them at all times, an never give broccoli dipped in cheese sauce a chance!

I tried it, just wouldn't fit on the plane. I do however dip everything else in cheese. But has to be American cheese. Everything else is a commie byproduct.

GCM 2

On a serious note, I'm sure the other forums are being FILLED with how we are all dicks over here! It's like the internet Hatfield and McCoys.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What would really make you mad is to have your dogs eat the last 5 packages in you county. Yeah I came home from a date with my wife and the pup had devoured the remaining Hostess Ding Dongs.

My dogs wiener looks like a tube of lipstick.

What would really make you mad is to have your dogs eat the last 5 packages in you county. Yeah I came home from a date with my wife and the pup had devoured the remaining Hostess Ding Dongs.

I could see the horror on your face. That truly is a tragedy. I purchased 11 boxes of ding dongs and two cherry pies, pies were for the wife. She said, "are you going to sell those on ebay?" I was so angry that I shoved a whole dong in my mouth and stated with a mouth full of ding that I was going to eat them all until they were gone or I died. She said your such a fatass and believe you will eat them all and not share with the kids. I ate all 11 boxes in 4 days. It was great!

Conman

I really really want to drop kick a face when I see a jeep with gallons of tire shine on the tires.

I feel better

Top Bottom