This is YOUR thread...

GCM 2

GCM you look like a BAMF

Nope, just one of many average bubbas doing work they love. I am still fortunate enough to serve alongside some really great young soldiers in the mountains and grape fields of Afghanistan. It has been an awesome career, I am very blessed to have been a part of something bigger than all of us. But thanks for your compliment.

MobyJR

Nope, just one of many average bubbas doing work they love. I am still fortunate enough to serve alongside some really great young soldiers in the mountains and grape fields of Afghanistan. It has been an awesome career, I am very blessed to have been a part of something bigger than all of us. But thanks for your compliment.

Yeah definitely some of the greatest men I've ever met in that line of work.
I've only been out 2 months and I already miss them lol howbout them grape fields!

MobyJR

For certain. Funny thing is though, I think that's the only pic I've ever seen of him where he wasn't smiling. Truly one of the nicest guys you could ever have the pleasure of meeting.

I thought he ran you over while shining his dashboard!!

GCM 2

For certain. Funny thing is though, I think that's the only pic I've ever seen of him where he wasn't smiling. Truly one of the nicest guys you could ever have the pleasure of meeting.

Not smiling....

image-1702903629.jpg

Not smiling.....

image-1569238077.jpg

Not smiling....

image-3063107253.jpg

Smiling....

Attachments

• image-4023430823.jpg
    image-4023430823.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 158

MTG

Caught the Bug
Now THAT is rich! The islands have brought some of your best work out of you my friend!

LOL! Be all that I can be is my motto. ;)

Edit: But there is something about not knowing what day, date or time it is. That's why I love coming here every year.

Last edited:

joshpfef

I have a lot of latent anger built up. Years ago, while I was studying abroad in Al Musayab, my friends and I were playing paintball out in the sand. I had a particularly great vantage point when all of the sudden this crazy F'er came over the top of the dune in a vehicle and ran my ass over (leaving me for what I'm certain he thought was dead.)

I have NEVER laughed out loud at a forum post... Until now. And I'm still wiping tears from my eyes while trying to type this. Amazing! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I really hate seeing people with monster energy drink stickers on their cars. It's stupid it makes me want to put a diet coke and Doritos sticker on mine. IT'S A DRINK!!!! Not a band, not a performance parts company, not a bumper sticker!

I hate it when they get a tattoo of the monster energy drink logo.

dchew

All you CA/NV/AZ guys piss me off. You with your pretty rocky trails and secret little jokes. Always stomping on anyone trying to get In The Circle. You think we Midwesterners envy you don’t you? Don’t you!

And the worst one is not Mr. and Mrs Oh. Nope, not them even though they are constantly flaunting their escapades and supersizing whatever…

Nope, it’s you MTG. Mr. Funny Thread Starter – and no I don’t salute you. Hey, if you can’t complete a build in 161-page thread, then give up already; let Sharkey keep Knuckles. You’re the worst because you keep bragging about driving up and down HWY 395 when you know damn well that is my favorite road in the whole world. Rumor has it you even have a 395 sticker on Knuckles. To hell with you. I’m never, ever posting again - Not Ever!*

But I get the last laugh, cuz I’m not jealous at all. I’m not I’m not I’m not.

*See what you all have done to me? Now I sound like T-Swizzle. And I REALLY can’t stand her. :grayno:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All you CA/NV/AZ guys piss me off. You with your pretty rocky trails and secret little jokes. Always stomping on anyone trying to get In The Circle. You think we Midwesterners envy you don’t you? Don’t you!

And the worst one is not Mr. and Mrs Oh. Nope, not them even though they are constantly flaunting their escapades and supersizing whatever…

Nope, it’s you MTG. Mr. Funny Thread Starter – and no I don’t salute you. Hey, if you can’t complete a build in 161-page thread, then give up already; let Sharkey keep Knuckles. You’re the worst because you keep bragging about driving up and down HWY 395 when you know damn well that is my favorite road in the whole world. Rumor has it you even have a 395 sticker on Knuckles. To hell with you. I’m never, ever posting again - Not Ever!*

*See what you all have done to me? Now I sound like T-Swizzle. And I REALLY can’t stand her. :grayno:

:cheesy::thumb:

GCM 2

So much focus @ 6" from earth!

Strizzy, I hope that was a typo my brother.....not 6", but about 40 feet. The event was to foot lock to the window, enter the structure and then fast rope back out, here's the second half of that challenge.

image-3549717145.jpg

dchew, that was funny my man! You need to get out here for one of the big events and do some wheeling with the "secret little joke" circle of clowns out here. We don't always wheel together, but when do.......well you know the rest ;)

Top Bottom