This is YOUR thread...

Strizzy, I hope that was a typo my brother.....not 6", but about 40 feet. The event was to foot lock to the window, enter the structure and then fast rope back out, here's the second half of that challenge.

View attachment 39857

You should try taking people scared to death out of a plane at 13k and try to teach them how to skydive :cheesy: boy they want to do it until they step outside the plane haha.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1373871081.710035.jpg

BTW thank you to all who have served I truly appreciate it. I try to make the most of any freedoms you have allowed me its just these damn cops get so upset when you jump off these buildings and bridges :cheesy:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
I'm so furious at my boss right now who has caused another amazing, talented, hard-working colleague of mine to leave. Why is it that people in positions of power have such fragile egos that they feel threatened by employees? Then instead of having the guts to deal with the real issues at hand, they simply make someone's life at work living hell so they eventually leave? ahhhhhhhh :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Paisano

I'm so furious at my boss right now who has caused another amazing, talented, hard-working colleague of mine to leave. Why is it that people in positions of power have such fragile egos that they feel threatened by employees? Then instead of having the guts to deal with the real issues at hand, they simply make someone's life at work living hell so they eventually leave? ahhhhhhhh :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ask him/her?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
People like that need to be confronted about their actions. Then if the continue you have a basis for complaining. Principal Richard Cranium may be oblivious to it or very well may back down when called on their shenanigans. It's called the courage to confront. Not easy to do but NEEDS to be done.

Last edited:

GCM 2

Just a friendly public reminder; You can have money, lots of it, like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates lots of it.....but if there is one thing money still can't buy you, it is that invisible shield that keeps people from seeing how big of 'tarded bag of hammers you are and the fact that you are one of the people that were destined to only achieve greatness in the field of certified dumbass. :icon_crazy:

This message brought to you after viewing many almost identical build/bought threads on multiple different vehicle forums.

Last edited:
Just a friendly public reminder; You can have money, lots of it, like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates lots of it.....but if there is one thing money still can't buy you, it is that invisible shield that keeps people from seeing how big of 'tarded bag of hammers you are and the fact that you are one of the people that were destined to only achieve greatness in the field of certified dumbass. :icon_crazy:

This message brought to you after viewing many almost identical build/bought threads on multiple different vehicle forums.

So what your saying is that I'm a flipping Doctor! :rolleyes:

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I stopped reading other forums. My nerves can't handle the stupidity. I would have to be medicated to read most of those threads.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You what bugs me? When people come on here and only post in the give us a wave section. You have 300 post and 299 are welcoming new members. Wtf? :thinking:

GCM 2

You what bugs me? When people come on here and only post in the give us a wave section. You have 300 post and 299 are welcoming new members. Wtf? :thinking:

I will tell you why......because I'm applying for a doorman position, which will then lead to a concierge position at a very high end motel with the intials "M" and "8" in their name. My resume needs to show I have people greeting skills and I'm in the process of refining my technique of "welcoming" newcomers. Do I really have to explain everything, every single time....

Top Bottom