This is YOUR thread...

ttfhell

Tire stacking is so jeep on jeep creepy bi-curious to me. Hey guys lets go lean on each other! Consider me vented. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have a lot of latent anger built up. Years ago, while I was studying abroad in Al Musayab, my friends and I were playing paintball out in the sand. I had a particularly great vantage point when all of the sudden this crazy F'er came over the top of the dune in a vehicle and ran my ass over (leaving me for what I'm certain he thought was dead.) Never did get a good look at his face, but I remember he was driving with one hand and using some sort of a feather duster to dust off his dash with the other. Oh, and he had a foot out the door with those "toe'd" shoes on. Someday I'll find him.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have a lot of latent anger built up. Years ago, while I was studying abroad in Al Musayab, my friends and I were playing paintball out in the sand. I had a particularly great vantage point when all of the sudden this crazy F'er came over the top of the dune in a vehicle and ran my ass over (leaving me for what I'm certain he thought was dead.) Never did get a good look at his face, but I remember he was driving with one hand and using some sort of a feather duster to dust off his dash with the other. Oh, and he had a foot out the door with those "toe'd" shoes on. Someday I'll find him.

He sounds like someone I know. But chances are slim that it is. Good luck in your searches!

MTG

Caught the Bug

Post of the day, if not month!!!

:cheesy:

GCM 2

I have a lot of latent anger built up. Years ago, while I was studying abroad in Al Musayab, my friends and I were playing paintball out in the sand. I had a particularly great vantage point when all of the sudden this crazy F'er cam over the top of the dune in a vehicle and ran my ass over (leaving me for what I'm certain he thought was dead.) LNever did get a good look at his face, but I remember he was driving with one hand and using some sort of a feather duster to dust off his dash with the other. Oh, and he had a foot out the door with those "toe'd" shoes on. Someday I'll find him.

I hate that F'ing douche too. I have seen his jeep, has some personalized plate that says "if it ant EVO, your lift sucks" on it. That guy is a know it all too!

I could celebrate that post with a ding dong, IF THEY EXISTED!

Tackerdown

Banned
Glad I saw this , you know there is a speed limit for a reason . It suggests you can drive that fast and be ok. So get off the fucking breaks and drive you 80 year old dumbass , and stupid f*** on your cell phone , I've got a job to do and you're in my f****** way. thank you for this I feel much better must have been five and the bastards in front of me today

Sent from my HTCONE

MTG

Caught the Bug
Can we talk more about reminiscing about running people with guns over in places I can't properly pronounce? Because...I don't care who you are...that shit is funny. Or my personally favorite...I took a gun from a guy who "didn't need it anymore."

GCM 2

Can we talk more about reminiscing about running people with guns over in places I can't properly pronounce? Because...I don't care who you are...that shit is funny. Or my personally favorite...I took a gun from a guy who "didn't need it anymore."

........This gun?

Attachments

• image-1954765758.jpg
    image-1954765758.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 163

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
I missed the measuring contest. I don't have a measuring tape but i pee on my balls, do i win?

GCM 2

Wait a minute...I think that's the dude that ran me over! It was in April of 2003.

Zoom in on the pic, look at the writing above the bullet hole/strafe on the rear passenger door above my head, you may get the exact date of the "run over incident"

Top Bottom