This weeks lesson on jeep doors. My poor wife

jesse3638

Hooked
I wince every time I here this kind of thing it's so basic but so painful[emoji51]. Hope she feels better!!

x2. I cringed before I even finished reading knowing where it was going. And here I thought it was going to be a story of how someone was having trouble removing the door, dropping a door, or knocking the stack of doors over or something..;)

Jegar

X3. Hope she feels better soon! Since it the fractures were in the distal phalanx, hopefully her doctor feels her prognosis is good?

BPA

oh man, ouch! that's one bad injury. Praying she recovers quickly! And lol on mentioning the halfdoors. Not a bad idea.

dchotrod

That stinks! Hopefully she gets better quick! Since he's autistic, how's the boy handling it all? Hopefully he settled out quickly.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck that hurts I've done that. When it happen I pulled it out (finger for all the pervs) and looked down on the ground and noticed all the blood. Had to get several stitches. The doc was shocked that nothing was broke and said I must have a hard bone.😀

Petthefish

That stinks! Hopefully she gets better quick! Since he's autistic, how's the boy handling it all? Hopefully he settled out quickly.

Tanks for asking he is high functioning once the shock wore off he was shaken pretty good. He froze up and could not communicate with me what was happening just scream. He still keeps telling his mom how sorry he is for breaking her fingers but he will be fine.

Ouch!!! I feel for her, as I saw the same thing happen to my older brother in my JKU when he got out of the front passenger side and his wife out the rear passenger side just before him and he had his hand on the 'B' pillar and she closed the door on his pinkie... just black and blued the nail and drew a little blood for added show!!!

Top Bottom