Thoughts on this nutsert tool

biggy

Cool! When does your carrier arrive? Looking at my schedule, you might beat me to the install. :grayno:

Im up in Canada so who the hell knows. It shipped from evo last week to northridge then from there on a truck to Stan at northridge canada which is in alberta. Then Stan ships it to me. So anytime in the next six months haha. Then I need to find time to install which is difficult as I tend to work a tad to much. But hey I need to pay for these part somehow. I also have gears, trampstamp,stabilizer relocator,trucklite led taillights, oro liteplate on their way as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Alright, in a cold medicine induced stupor I ordered both of these tools today. I am not sure the manual one will show up in time, but I thought I'd give them both a shot and see what works better. Either way, I'm guessing after the install I'll have a couple of nutsert tools for sale. LOL!

Skid_Kid

Alright, in a cold medicine induced stupor I ordered both of these tools today. I am not sure the manual one will show up in time, but I thought I'd give them both a shot and see what works better. Either way, I'm guessing after the install I'll have a couple of nutsert tools for sale. LOL!

How much Robitussen and Honey have you drank today! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Which amazon model did you go with? I'm looking to do my skins. There were a couple with "bolt cutter" two handed form factor at prices from $45-$75ish+.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha ha, you saw my post. I think MTG's a little numb at the moment. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug

Unfortunately I've had neither. :grayno: I figure for $30 I'd give it a shot, and if it helps someone else out that is looking to buy one that's great! More importantly, if it keeps me from having to use those POS harbor freight ones again, it will be worth it's weight in gold. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Which amazon model did you go with? I'm looking to do my skins. There were a couple with "bolt cutter" two handed form factor at prices from $45-$75ish+.

The Astro one I posted above. Around $60 something.

I think MTG's a little numb at the moment. :crazyeyes:

I wish is was. :yup:

Here is the Westward (5TUW5) one I bought. I used two of the Harbor Freight ones and both of them broke after twisting the nutserts sideways, which is a pain in the a$$ to deal with! I figure I will use it for both our jeeps then sell it if I'm not using it any longer. :yep:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361927867.819760.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
The Astro one I posted above. Around $60 something.

Here is the Westward (5TUW5) one I bought. I used two of the Harbor Freight ones and both of them broke after twisting the nutserts sideways, which is a pain in the a$$ to deal with! I figure I will use it for both our jeeps then sell it if I'm not using it any longer. :yep:

View attachment 17348

Let us know your thoughts compared to others on form and function.

Thanks. 👍

It worked perfect!! Super easy to use, set up and great quality. It is pretty expensive at about $100 but I figure for the amount of nutserts I'm installing it is well worth it. Plus if I can sell after it will help save me and another some cash!

biggy

Mine is still in the mail as well as my carrier:crazyeyes::crazyeyes:. I ordered the carrier before christmas. Oh well its to cold to install anything here anyways. Let me know how the cheap tool works out for you.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Mine is still in the mail as well as my carrier:crazyeyes::crazyeyes:. I ordered the carrier before christmas. Oh well its to cold to install anything here anyways. Let me know how the cheap tool works out for you.

It's too cold to do the install here too, but hopefully that will not stop us. LOL! :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ LOL! Ya, right. How many nutserts are we talking about anyway? More or less than the skins we put on?

Top Bottom