Tie rod & axle shaft suggestions?

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Revolution shafts are a safe bet and one I would run if I were still running factory axles. As far as tie-rods go, I've run a few in the past and was happiest with Currie. If Exodus recommends WFO, I would definitely consider them as well.

Just talked to Bubba. Sounds like WFO doesn’t have a tie rod for the Dynatrac ProRock 60. What do you guys with the ProRock 60s run? The cheap one they came with the hardcore package bent like a noodle today when I slipped off a big rock.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just talked to Bubba. Sounds like WFO doesn’t have a tie rod for the Dynatrac ProRock 60. What do you guys with the ProRock 60s run? The cheap one they came with the hardcore package bent like a noodle today when I slipped off a big rock.

We run the EVO high steer kit on Moby's PR60. That comes with high steer arms and chromoly tie-rod and drag link.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie! Being that the hardcore package doesn’t have a high steer what would be recommended that would work and clear the diff, etc?

The PR60 is designed to have Dynatrac high steer steering arms that bolt on to it. EVO sells this kit and it comes with everything you need.

Top Bottom