Tie rod choices...steel or aluminum?

billet rubi

Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm rebuilding the steering components of my Jeep, and when I looked at exodusjeeps.com, and I did not see anything about the tie rod. Are these in production yet, and if so what is the price of them? Please feel to DM me if that would be better. Thank you

Exodus 4x4

Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm rebuilding the steering components of my Jeep, and when I looked at exodusjeeps.com, and I did not see anything about the tie rod. Are these in production yet, and if so what is the price of them? Please feel to DM me if that would be better. Thank you

We just finished machining the first run, and will be taking some of them to be anodized. The raw finish will be $300 and treated will be $400. Untreated should be available next week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

billet rubi

We just finished machining the first run, and will be taking some of them to be anodized. The raw finish will be $300 and treated will be $400. Untreated should be available next week.

Sounds good, I would like to get put on the waiting list for one of the untreated ones. Also are there any plans for drag links in the near future, or what would you suggest?

Exodus 4x4

Sounds good, I would like to get put on the waiting list for one of the untreated ones. Also are there any plans for drag links in the near future, or what would you suggest?

I’m not really making a list but once they’re ready I’ll post up here and let everyone know.

Oh and yes drag links will be coming soon as well.

Top Bottom