Tie Rod

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Started looking this morning and you weren't kidding that Currie is not cheap :crazyeyes:. Already emailed Drew this morning to see what's out there but i will be doing some homework. Thank you again for the others you mentioned as well.

Nope, not cheap at all and really, I don't even like the company all that much but, of all the tie-rods I have tested, it is what I have found to be the best. Of course, I'm just a mall crawler so you can take that for what it's worth.

Again, I would look into the other two options I mentioned being that they just came out. Had they been available to me back in the day, I would have given one of them a try.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
the drag link and tie rod have always had too much flop for my preference. I did get the spacers to control the tie rod flop but I've never cared for the straight bar design.

I was only going to replace the drag link with the steer smarts top mount drag link (flip kit) and got a hair up my ass and decided to get rid of all the synergy parts.

the heim joint on the track bar is noisy.

My synergy track bar made it a month before I took that shit off. Couldn't deal with the noise

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I have a psc with the synergy track bar bracket welded on with synergy tie rod. I'm wanting to put a new Currie tie rod on, but I'm concerned that the tabs that I welded on are the correct height. With the bigger diameter of the Currie, do you guys think my ram would line up and fit without to much work.

Top Bottom