Time has come......for new front axle

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I think it's cool that you bought a TF axle, and so does the 6 year old Chinese kid who made it.

WJCO

Meme King
Multiple research and engineering research and not much difference between a Tera and dyna. Tera tube are slightly stronger.

^^^^Didn't spend much time on the Internet today? I was online for less than 5 minutes today and that isn't nearly the "stupidest" shit I've read all day.

I really need to stop drinking this shit I've been brewing over here. I swear I just read that someone thought a Teraflex axle was stronger than a Dynatrac.

I also heard Hillary is running for president. That's the 2nd stupidest thing I've read on the internet after the Teraflex axle comment of course.

Marvinmwjt

And you keep believing all your sales and other bullshit YOU have read on the Internet because what you read has to be the truth.

benatc1

Hooked
I myself do not run any dynatrac products, but from all the real world experience, stats, and information regarding where/how these axles are made, despite your beliefs and "information," the dynatrac pr44 or any of their axles for that matter, are much stronger than any terrorflez product out there. For one, dynatrac axles are 100% hand made with 100% American products by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable fabricators/engineers in the off-road world. Compare that to terrorflez axles made from a lower grade steel overseas by cheap unskilled laborers and weak welds. Also, correct me if I am wrong, but to my knowledge dynatrac has NEVER had to warranty a single axle housing they have ever sold, meaning no one has ever been able to damage or break their housing out on the trail. I have seen evidence of control arms, tire carriers, and even their oh so superior axle housings break in half on multiple occasions. Please do not be offended as I am just trying to point out that you have fallen victim to a sales pitch and bought into a product that is far inferior to dynatrac's. Good luck with your axle.

^^^this, I bought Dynatrac because I did my research and they are the best and everyone knows it and has know it for years. Not judging you for purchasing a Teraflex as I know everyone has a budget but when the price point isn't far off its hard to go against the best that's proven itself over the test of time. I truly wish you the best though as its exciting to upgrade a D30 no matter what.

Marvinmwjt

I don't have to justify anything that I buy. Just sharing and will inform on its strengths and weaknesses. And by the way, no I'm not 12. Just a 30 year retired teamster that worked for a living. Invested properly and am enjoying life.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah, we should just let misinformation fly around rampantly for other naive readers to glean from rather than make informed decisions. :thumb:

Exactly, I will not let bullshit comments go unchecked. Just to spare someone's feeling.

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah, we should just let misinformation fly around rampantly for other naive readers to glean from rather than make informed decisions. :thumb:

One of the best things about joining this forum was knowing I can trust people I don't even know to help me make informed decisions rather than just reading a bunch of blogs and trying to piece it all together. I have a good bit of know how but don't like spending money twice.

No way really? Shit, wish someone told me that 10 years ago.

Hahaha that's funny

Top Bottom