Time has come......for new front axle

Trail JK

Man you guys are dicks. All he wanted to do was share the shit he bought.

Really? All he wanted to do was share? Come on!

Yeah, we should just let misinformation fly around rampantly for other naive readers to glean from rather than make informed decisions. :thumb:

^^^ well said.

I don't have to justify anything that I buy. Just sharing and will inform on its strengths and weaknesses. And by the way, no I'm not 12. Just a 30 year retired teamster that worked for a living. Invested properly and am enjoying life.

You've been a pretty quiet member since 2012; if you really wanted to share there's places you can go and get the kind of feedback that you're looking for... or perhaps this was the feedback you're looking for. Either way you're not gonna get a high-five for buying crap.

StealthyDuc

Really? All he wanted to do was share? Come on!

^^^ well said.

You've been a pretty quiet member since 2012; if you really wanted to share there's places you can go and get the kind of feedback that you're looking for... or perhaps this was the feedback you're looking for. Either way you're not gonna get a high-five for buying crap.

Apparently my pun flew over your head too. Come on! all he wanted to do was share his shit​........I mean is it that hard?

Marvinmwjt

Yep, been pretty quiet member and from this day forward won't be heard from again. Fuck you very much. Don't know me but since I never posted must not know much. Just because I don't live on either coast we don't wheel hard. Hoping you all stay on the coast.

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, been pretty quiet member and from this day forward won't be heard from again. Fuck you very much. Don't know me but since I never posted must not know much. Just because I don't live on either coast we don't wheel hard. Hoping you all stay on the coast.

Clearly, it's all about living on the coast. I researched that on the internet. Seems to be the biggest piece of info you took away from this thread.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

Has nothing to do with a coast or wheeling hard. You tried to state that a terrafex axel was stronger than a dynatrac. And since you have been a member of this forum for so long I am surprised you didn't lean towards dynatrac givin there great reputation and awesome customer service. Oh, and US made

Top Bottom