Time has come......for new front axle

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Multiple research and engineering research and not much difference between a Tera and dyna. Tera tube are slightly stronger.

Who's research are you talking about? Yours or theirs? Because their research and engineering is to sell their product. And if it was your research, it must of been the "5" minutes on the internet you stated earlier! All I am saying is if you really did your research, you would have seen that no axle really compares to Dynatrac.

DRTYRAT30

Oh wait I get it... The you're from Lodi thing was an intimidation stalker type of thing. I get it, Locals Only. All yours big guy...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...and no stalking here. Since you didn't have the courtesy to fill out a real profile here (and instead trolled even in your profile), I googled your screen name.

DRTYRAT30

Not sure what troll means either. I'm here to check out Jeep stuff. If you're implying I'm affiliated with a company or group, nope just a dude with a new jeep. Been around custom everything for years and enjoy checking out other people's ideas

StealthyDuc

Not sure what troll means either. I'm here to check out Jeep stuff. If you're implying I'm affiliated with a company or group, nope just a dude with a new jeep. Been around custom everything for years and enjoy checking out other people's ideas

How's the new wife model treating you?

Trail JK

I'm done stirring the shit... Later fackerzzzz....

Nope, nothing to see here... just an innocent jeep guy that calls other members fackerzzzz.

Too cool for school yo.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Or you could just go back to your other forum. Why stay here to lurk? Not enough tech info over there for you? Or did you just feel the need to come here and troll?

Last edited:
Top Bottom