Time to start over again. Last time

Dale72

Hooked
My jku has held up great, it's been to Moab, Colorado numerous times for offroad trips and put a lot more miles on it since the repair.
Once I get it back it's going to be sitting in the yard mostly. Dad said he wasn't going to be driving anymore because he messed it up. He is still upset about it. But if I keep it I'll have the lift installed and regeared in a few months. And hopefully I'll be able to go on a few trips.

Dale72

Hooked
Just got another update from the insurance company about my JT. They said that the body shop found some more stuff damaged. Now they say that it should be ready on Feb 2nd, depending on parts availability.

Dale72

Hooked
That sucks. Recently went through similar with my son. I feel your pain.
The thing is what they are saying is damaged now I already knew about. Nobody from the insurance company has looked at it in person. She wrote the estimate off of pictures of the front corners that they asked me to take and send them while it was still sitting in my yard.

NPC 6060⁸42

Yup they mess around make the body shop do all their work then screw the customer and the body shop. They’ll get the body shop to take and send them pictures instead of sending an adjuster. Takes twice as long which ties up your vehicle but also ties up the body shop.

Dale72

Hooked
Finally got home for a couple days. Still waiting for the body shop to get my Gladiator fixed. But a little good news is that the cb bar was delivered from Eddie and Cindy. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240325_120546.jpg
    20240325_120546.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 4

jeeeep

Hooked
Finally got home for a couple days. Still waiting for the body shop to get my Gladiator fixed. But a little good news is that the cb bar was delivered from Eddie and Cindy. Thanks.
still waiting for the body shop?? damn, been a long time.

Top Bottom