Tire and wheels help. Please

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I'm sorry I did not know where to put them.. But I'm not posting here no more sorry

It's okay, please take some time to read the descriptions of each sub-forum as they will help you to better understand where you should start new threads. :yup:

If the guy didnt know where to post correctly instead of telling where not to post why not inform him where to post.

How many times would I need to do that for you to be satisfied?

x2 this guy was just looking for help wherever he could and received sh!t for it.... What a joke

You'll forgive me but, I simply asked, and very politely I might add, to no longer start new threads of this nature in the Announcement Forum. How that is giving the OP "sh!t" is beyond me but, you're free to see whatever it is you want to see.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay guys, before this things spins out of control, I think it would be helpful for everyone to take a step back, a deep breath and get back on topic. I am sorry if people got offended by what I had said, certainly, it wasn't my intension to step on toes.

Having said that, I think $700 is way too much for these tires. I personally would pass on them.

Brankz

Okay guys, before this things spins out of control, I think it would be helpful for everyone to take a step back, a deep breath and get back on topic. I am sorry if people got offended by what I had said, certainly, it wasn't my intension to step on toes.

Having said that, I think $700 is way too much for these tires. I personally would pass on them.

Is ok I never get offended :).... I got this 34 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371521212.754795.jpg
I pay 1150 for 4 and they will ship the 5 one in 5 days is that a good price?

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371521304.423604.jpg
Stock rims I know..:( I got 15s 5x4.5 so they did not fed I had to returned and get this tires with my stock 16" rim

MTG

Caught the Bug
Branks, the jeep looks great!

Knowing what I know of you, I am sure you weren't offended by my earlier post/joke, but in case you were I'm sorry.

Top Bottom