To much power?

Nice s-10 my buddy during high school had one setup pretty nice. They do fly when setup.

Thank man, i didnt have a whole lot into it but she would fly, performance i had k&n cold air, electric fan ( which adds more than you think) 4 core radiator, 160 thermostat, and port and polished heads. I dont know why but it loved to run cold so i made it run as cold as i could.

Thank man, i didnt have a whole lot into it but she would fly, performance i had k&n cold air, electric fan ( which adds more than you think) 4 core radiator, 160 thermostat, and port and polished heads. I dont know why but it loved to run cold so i made it run as cold as i could.

There a lot of fun and there very light so it makes for some fun rides

Every time I see videos from that guy I want to say how much of an ass he is. Not to mention I don't see the way he drives as having much skill, just pointing it up the hell and not letting off the gas until you're up isn't a challenge. Then he just destroys the obstacle and the area around making it more difficult for everyone else to enjoy the area. :naw:

Nice s-10 my buddy during high school had one setup pretty nice. They do fly when setup.

Hmmmm....what high school did you go to? I used to run an s-10 with a blower in high school...lol It was slammed with some American racing wheels, roll pan, billet grill, gauge cluster, tonneau cover, etc.

I would hope you guys are being sarcastic. Thats what those buggies are designed to do. Massive power to get up the nastiest hills as fast as possible.

yup

yes and no.... yes i know that is its purpose. no he is still driving like a tool and basically destroying the trail and trees and whatever else that seems to get in the way. it will be things like this that close offroad areas.

These guys perform these races and rally's on private land where the land owner gives them permission to do the races. If and when the do this on public land, then I would agree with you, but this is not the case.

yup

These guys perform these races and rally's on private land where the land owner gives them permission to do the races. If and when the do this on public land, then I would agree with you, but this is not the case.

well if that is the case, then let them have at it i guess. i dont have to like it, but they are welcome. still destroying sh*t, but if it is private sh*t then........ dude still drives like a tool. :D

andrew -

Yeah I defiantly don't understand this type of racing but I am not doing it so I don't have to.

And as said above its private land and they pay to race on it. They can do as they please.

The trees he hit were minimal. He was driving like a tool bag though. Ive never watched his vids before, but he definitely needs a skilled driver to teach him how to drive those buggies. Granted, those things will hop all over the damn place anyway with all that power. He falls under the too much money not enough brains category. I lol'd when he snapped that driver front off though. That part of the course could probably be done in a stock Rubi..lol

Paratroopers stay up longer!

There are some videos that are much worse with taking down trees and stuff. I usually watch them and shake my head the whole time. It's cool that they build buggy with that much power but stupid for what they are doing to the trails and stuff. Got to YouTube and look at "MadRam" that's the one that posts then all

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

surprised most of you dont like this stuff.

I love the buggy and the power it throws out, but I'd expect to see that on a track somewhere. Somewhere a little more controlled. It reminds me of what you see when watching hill climb races in Iceland. But people were jumping out of the way, he was knocking down trees (even if small), and at one point hit a parked ATV, I'm just wondering when someone is going to get seriously hurt or killed for no other reason than the rig and driver are way out of control.

yup

Right on the money!! I admit it, I'm a horsepower freak and those monster motors give me primitive stirrings. They are beautiful machines, but rock bouncing isn't my cup of tea.:twocents:

deffinitly do not understand it at all, but they are seriously built it seems. I dont think I would every go watch a race like that however, it seems like they are never really in control when they bounce all over and seems like if you are on the side you would probably get hit with the dirt they kick up or by it landing on you. Also wonder why so many dont wear helmets when surrounded by a cage like that. Seems very dangerous

you guys need to pay more attention...there's no throttle on these things! It's just an on/off switch.:eek:

Haha there a throttle you can see him hitting it when he is climbing one of the hills, you can see his foot feathering it

Top Bottom