Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Been crazy busy and haven't had too much time to keep up with all the silliness. Thanks for the good laugh :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Who knew a full paying customer, ME, could get a company I didn't even buy from so worked up that they'd start a hater thread about me and all just because I shared a personal experience on how I addressed a problem I had. :crazyeyes:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Who knew a full paying customer, ME, could get a company I didn't even buy from so worked up that they'd start a hater thread about me and all just because I shared a personal experience on how I addressed a problem I had. :crazyeyes:

Haters gonna hate because they’re full of hate. Period. Just keep doing what you’re doing. 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

Shows true colors so rest of us don’t have to spend money with a company with a loose cannon at the helm. Such amateur hour behavior . So many Jeep options , no reason to support that nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Attachments

• 120EADF0-4671-4145-A842-187E7E995560.jpeg
    120EADF0-4671-4145-A842-187E7E995560.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 221

Braxtonsag

10/10 would read again. This shit doesn't really matter, you don't sell a product you provide educational and entertaining content. People aren't going to stop watching your videos if they have the desire to learn or be entertained because of a dumb ass facebook post or some companies opinion. I however went Adams on my driveshaft, and recommended TW to a friend a while back. Thankfully he hasn't made the purchase yet because i fixed that recommendation last night. Give it a month and we will see who was affected more by that temper tantrum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and the hate is still coming in. :cheesy:

This first one comes from a guy who goes by the name thecheapjeeper and he says, you shouldn't be like me. You know, a guy who's lives his life playing with badass Jeeps and wheeling around the country when ever he wants. My life is a horrible one and nobody should want it. :yup:

IMG_0760.jpg

This next one comes from a guy who goes by the name nobypasses_jk. You know, because he's a badass :cheesy:

IMG_9128.jpg

God forbid that some of us are mature enough to move on, mend fences and even become good friends with people who were once former foes.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Unreal... and maybe if these haters actually read the Forum Rules, and the Full disclosure of Supporting Sponsors on the main page of the website.... they wouldn’t be so surprised. It’s really not that difficult to go somewhere else.

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - and the hate is still coming in. :cheesy:

This first one comes from a guy who goes by the name thecheapjeeper and he says, you shouldn't be like me. You know, a guy who's lives his life playing with badass Jeeps and wheeling around the country when ever he wants. My life is a horrible one and nobody should want it. :yup:

View attachment 335240

This next one comes from a guy who goes by the name nobypasses_jk. You know, because he's a badass :cheesy:

View attachment 335241

God forbid that some of us are mature enough to move on, mend fences and even become good friends with people who were once former foes.

What a bunch of tools :cheesy: Can't believe Tom Woods started all this this stupid shit.

Top Bottom