Torque specs on these two bolts ..

We only know what we are talking about with others mechs, pilots get told what they want to hear as not to confuse them.... Lol

:cheesy: I know that's true. I was a Line Guy at the time and asked why it mattered what way I put the clamp back on. After the expected because its my signature and ticket explanation he told me the other reason. But, MX lies to the Line Department too, especially when we are the test flight guinea pigs :eek:

Dopey84

Does anyone know if the coils in the Evo leveling kits are left and right specific..?it wasn't marked in the instructions as to whether or not they were... So from others experience can you let me know before I decide to try and swap them around this weekend.... I wanna see if the lean is less with them swapped around before I buy spacers to help eliminate some if not all of the lean

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Does anyone know if the coils in the Evo leveling kits are left and right specific..?it wasn't marked in the instructions as to whether or not they were... So from others experience can you let me know before I decide to try and swap them around this weekend.... I wanna see if the lean is less with them swapped around before I buy spacers to help eliminate some if not all of the lean

No they are not side specific

Dopey84

I didn't think so but for some reason I think I was hoping they were lol so I'm looking at some new shocks as well to replace what looks like the factory shocks. I was looking at the rancho rs5000 shocks front and rear any experience with these as they are just within my price range

Top Bottom