Track Bar info ?

tapcola

I have a adjustable track bar on a 3.5 lift and want to do a drag link flip .on some kits I see a track bar bracket that raises the factory bar up . do I need a bracket or am I ok ?
on the EVO long arm kit it has a bracket with the factory TB , I am thinking of this kit but can I still use the adjustable TB ?:thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a adjustable track bar on a 3.5 lift and want to do a drag link flip .on some kits I see a track bar bracket that raises the factory bar up . do I need a bracket or am I ok ?
on the EVO long arm kit it has a bracket with the factory TB , I am thinking of this kit but can I still use the adjustable TB ?:thinking:

It depends on what the shortest length of your adjustable track bar is and how much lift you actually have. Actually, let me take a step back and say, of course you can still use your track bar but, depending on how much lift you actually have or, whether or not you can make it short enough, you could see an over correction in the centering of your axle. Not really a big deal and you would still benefit from the correction in your steering geometry.

Top Bottom