Trackbars: OEM, TF Bushing replacement, JKS, something else? Unicorns?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a guy older then my fucking dad told me he would send me "running home screaming for your mommy, wet little underpants & all."

Wtf? Haha!!

I think it was a fantasy he was having... "The Ghey Jay is its own revenge"... whatever that means :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

darthmurdoch

What's with all the hostility, a guy throws his 2 cents in and people jump his shit, I am new to this forum but there definitely seems to be some hostility or am I just missing something?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's with all the hostility, a guy throws his 2 cents in and people jump his shit, I am new to this forum but there definitely seems to be some hostility or am I just missing something?

Let me bring you up to speed....

Some people sign up or lurk here then add their $0.02 and act like they have no vested interest... Low and behold they wind up being trolls with hidden agendas. This dude truly is an :asshat: with a motive.

Welcome to Wayalife :standing wave:

This happens time and again.

JAGS

Hooked
Let me bring you up to speed....

Some people sign up or lurk here then add their $0.02 and act like they have no vested interest... Low and behold they wind up being trolls with hidden agendas. This dude truly is an :asshat: with a motive.

Welcome to Wayalife :standing wave:

This happens time and again.

Yup, like 10Frank9 says here Darth

To give another example and why we all call BS on these types of guys/situations. Example goes like this:

So a new member joins, all good, give us a wave. :thumb::standing wave: Now, that new member finds a thread where 92 posts out of 100 are saying we don't like or choose to buy or like the color or (insert here) about this product. Some new guy comes in and starts touting how all 92 posts are wrong and he is right. Seems to the 92 that this new guy has some agenda. We've already decided our opinion and have likely heard all claim(s) about said product. Than the new guy continues to fight the loosing battle only to look more and more like an :asshat: as 10Frank9 noted above.

The 92 don't care that you choose to run it and wouldn't have any beef with someone doing so. But, one doesn't need to enter into a loosing battle of changing 92 minds. It's not going to happen. And I have yet to see it end well. It's pure statistics really. :thumb::yup:

Don't get too caught up in this type of craziness and to you sir, welcome to WAL. :rock:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Who the FREAK, is 10Frank? Are there 10 of them or are you too lazy to finish the entire screen name JAG?

Cuz ur perfect and saying ur a 9 just doesn't sit right. Lol.

Dude, you know on mobile that's like three extra thumb clicks. Number shift key, then the 9, then the letter shift key. I ain't got time for that. Lmao.

http://youtu.be/zGxwbhkDjZM

- Jason

JaySC

Dissent is one thing, it's the threat of violence while sitting behind a computer screen that really gets me.

Imagine threatening GCM2 and then running into him in a dark alley :what: Footspeed is your friend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Dissent is one thing, it's the threat of violence while sitting behind a computer screen that really gets me.

Imagine threatening GCM2 and then running into him in a dark alley :what: Footspeed is your friend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure anyone could out run what GCM2 might be throwing at you. Ha ha.

- Jason

Top Bottom