Trainwreck's Build

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Looking good! I don't know if you noticed the wheel studs on the rear axle are a bit longer than the studs on the front, from the pictures it looks like you got the same lugs that I got which will leg clearance themselves in the rear when you are tightening them.

View attachment 272397

Haven't noticed yet. I will have to take a look and order some longer lugs if necessary. Which ones did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Benito

Caught the Bug
Haven't noticed yet. I will have to take a look and order some longer lugs if necessary. Which ones did you order?

I got these:

IMG_4313.jpg

I think they were recommended by WAL on another thread and ordered them since it was what I was looking for at the time

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I got these:

View attachment 272398

I think they were recommended by WAL on another thread and ordered them since it was what I was looking for at the time

Lol, those are the same ones I have.. How are they holding up?

Your rig is looking sweet! I hope to see it in action soon!

Looks great.

Looks really sharp.

Thanks guys!

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
The high steer looks awesome! That's the only thing I wish I did differently. Looking awesome!

Thanks! I still need to finish dialing it in.

Excellent looking monster you have created!! I didn't know you could get the XD60 front with the 1480 ends. Sweet setup with the high steer too!!

Thanks! This one is a Prorock 60, but I think you can order the XD60 with the 1480 ends. Not really sure.

Top Bottom