Trek NX Wind Noise

Drunic

Contact the warranty at bestop, I had a cracked header and my buddy had a break, his was unbearable and mine was fine. They send replacement tops out if you send a pic. Easy customer service.

Well I did some more searching and found so flexible door seal that works even better than the filler that I previously posted. The down side to the filler was when it rained it sounded like rocks hitting the window. Did not happen. So I took a look around the shop and found this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392845952.639400.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392845966.273350.jpg

Ran it along the windshield channel like this ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392846004.022999.jpg

I t now drives like it did with the hard top. Only problem is I do not know where to purchase it. It was left over from scrap from a project at work.

R/
Will

GCM 2

Well I did some more searching and found so flexible door seal that works even better than the filler that I previously posted.......

R/
Will

Will I may have something similar to this, although I don't think it has such a wide solid/flap section like yours. I managed to hold onto lots of different rubber door and window seals from projects over the years. I have some window or manual canvas sunroof seals from one of my old Volkswagen Bugs I restored that may do the trick.

Great find and fix on your part ;)

Army_Vet

Banned
Well I did some more searching and found so flexible door seal that works even better than the filler that I previously posted.

Only problem is I do not know where to purchase it. It was left over from scrap from a project at work.

R/
Will

http://www.pawlingep.com/products/rubber-products/p-strips-j-seals

I think this may help Will

Edit: Through PM Will confirms that the link above is the place to buy the seal he was showing. Will would have to check in and post up the optimum size needed for the modification.

Last edited:
Top Bottom