Trump paying for Jeep mods?

onlyone

Amazing how many people are ok with paying more money to a corrupt government. Since when does it cost money to let me keep more of my mine? Keep you hands out of my pockets. If you want to pay more, go ahead. Leave me out of it. My tax bills are crazy. I’m glad I can keep a bit more for MY family.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

onlyone

Amazing how many people are ok with paying more money to a corrupt government. Since when does it cost money to let me keep more of my mine? Keep you hands out of my pockets. If you want to pay more, go ahead. Leave me out of it. My tax bills are crazy. I’m glad I can keep a bit more for MY family.

And I’m getting a new Currie 44 now. Woohoo.

JAGS

Hooked
I'll be saving any tax cuts in years 1-6 for when they start to turn in years 7-10. But glad the big corps and lobbies got their way with perm tax cuts.

Just kidding, I'll buy a warn winch for the JL and maybe some half doors. F the kids' college fund, right!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
He's already making it easier to spend money, with the market soring how it is. everything else is a bonus.:clap2:

LOL. This! Not sure it’s “him” but the stock market is on a redonkulous rampage. My returns are almost comical this year. I chuckle at the people who have recently cut their years of working down by a couple years and who are all of sudden ready to retire now. Hard to remind them to take a 30%+ haircut and see if they are still comfortable with the number.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yeah, who cares if we add another 1.5 trillion to the debt that we’ll be paying for as soon as the cuts expire in a few years as long as we save enough to buy new fender flares today?

Shhhhh! Just take the money and go spend it like a good American! Preferably in the form of debt. ;)

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'll be saving any tax cuts in years 1-6 for when they start to turn in years 7-10. But glad the big corps and lobbies got their way with perm tax cuts.

Just kidding, I'll buy a warn winch for the JL and maybe some half doors. F the kids' college fund, right!!

Your kids are smart and play music. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for college in Komifornia. They should be paying you!

Brute

Hooked
LOL. This! Not sure it’s “him” but the stock market is on a redonkulous rampage. My returns are almost comical this year. I chuckle at the people who have recently cut their years of working down by a couple years and who are all of sudden ready to retire now. Hard to remind them to take a 30%+ haircut and see if they are still comfortable with the number.

The market has a life of its own...and yes, it has soared in spite of The Groper.....

pop2tu

Your kids are smart and play music. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for college in Komifornia. They should be paying you!

Shit, if they are California residents, they are on the bottom of the order of merit. Right behind out of state students ( have to pay higher tuition), and non citizen students. I have two kids in college in the Social Republic of Komifornia!

jesse3638

Hooked
Do two dicks make a right? :thinking:

No they make a video..haha

I know I can see daily returns which is crazy! Part of me wants to start moving my return to the more conservative funds to secure them as this can't last forever but I also know I'm not retiring for at least another 10 years (That's when I'll be eligible).

Shit, if they are California residents, they are on the bottom of the order of merit. Right behind out of state students ( have to pay higher tuition), and non citizen students. I have two kids in college in the Social Republic of Komifornia!

That's why I'm instructing all of our kids to put immigrant status on their apps with no SSN..haha

MTG

Caught the Bug
I know I can see daily returns which is crazy! Part of me wants to start moving my return to the more conservative funds to secure them as this can't last forever but I also know I'm not retiring for at least another 10 years (That's when I'll be eligible).

You can’t time the market. If the fluctuations make you nervous, then your asset allocation is to heavy in equities and you should change it. Not you specifically just “you” in general.

But I hear ya’ got to believe this run will come to an end soon. Fortunately or unfortunately I’m probably 8-12 years out as well. And a lot can happen in that amount of time!

JeepFan

Hooked
You can’t time the market. If the fluctuations make you nervous, then your asset allocation is to heavy in equities and you should change it. Not you specifically just “you” in general.

But I hear ya’ got to believe this run will come to an end soon. Fortunately or unfortunately I’m probably 8-12 years out as well. And a lot can happen in that amount of time!

Yup! You just might go wheeling! :D

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

That’s the standard market wisdom. I’ve found my gut feelings do better than the standard buy and hold theory.

Top Bottom