Trump

Draconianwinter

I'm blown away by how many people actually voted for Hillary despite her BLATANT disregard for the laws everyone else is expected to held accountable for... how could ANYONE justify voting a known, proven criminal for president is beyond me. America is still in trouble no doubt.

Exactly, and with that comes in the point WJCO brought up. Keep in mind yesterday was the conclusion of just the popular vote, another vote will be had by the electoral collage as final say, and they could very well still vote in Clinton if they are instructed to do so from behind the scene. the game isn't over
Interestingly enough most of the people that voted for her did so not based on anything that should have mattered but on her being a female. I saw one post on fB starting that most voters for trump had not Emmet through college and that most of Hillary's had some degree of higher education. Made the poster made when I pointed out how that only shows how little people actually learn in the college and universities. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I'm glad Hillary didn't win for sure. But at the same time, the fact that Trump came across as so 'anti-establishment' yet still got so much media attention, that worries me. Most of the time with the powers behind the scene, if you don't play ball, you don't get recognized. Time will tell....

I don't trust either of these candidates, lol.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Another poke to the eye of the establishment. We're tired of the same-ol-same-ol.
Now get something done dammit!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I am so glad that Trump won Hillary is a criminal and belongs in jail!! God has givin us grace and mercy because I seriously was scared that Hillary was going to win.
Hillary had years to do all the stuff she talked about being secretary an yet nothing was done so what is she going to do in office nothing but kill solders and babies heck no put her in prison TRUMP!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Really, we're going there? As one friend and I discussed, the choices were a douche and a turd.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
American car parts made in the USA.......end of the steering box failures, so so electronics, flimsy metal parts, leaking cast aluminium wheels....etc etc it's a long list!!!:thumb::thumb:

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I just hope we are able to source and buy goods from foreign owned companies, like the jeep wrangler.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I'm blown away by how many people actually voted for Hillary despite her BLATANT disregard for the laws everyone else is expected to held accountable for... how could ANYONE justify voting a known, proven criminal for president is beyond me. America is still in trouble no doubt.

Exactly, and with that comes in the point WJCO brought up. Keep in mind yesterday was the conclusion of just the popular vote, another vote will be had by the electoral collage as final say, and they could very well still vote in Clinton if they are instructed to do so from behind the scene. the game isn't over

My wife was telling me that late last night Hillary conceded, if that is the case would the electoral college still vote?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom