TRUTH or TROLL? What do You Say?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Periodically, I get posts on our YouTube channel that just seem so out there to me but are written in a way that could be legit and so, I thought I would start sharing them here to see what you think. The following is a post that I got from a David Marnes and it was left on our Building of a ProRock 44 video.

david marnes.jpg

So, what do you say? Is he being truthful or is he just a troll? :crazyeyes:

Ddays

Hooked
Periodically, I get posts on our YouTube channel that just seem so out there to me but are written in a way that could be legit and so, I thought I would start sharing them here to see what you think. The following is a post that I got from a David Marnes and it was left on our Building of a ProRock 44 video.

View attachment 352517

Sadly Its so hard to figure out whether people are just that retarded or they're a troll. Its a pickem.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

View attachment 352517

I'm thinking maybe the 48 is a typo and he meant 40?? Hard to say. After a quick search I'm having trouble even finding 48's

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I didn't realize that Joe Biden was a Jeep owner. I still won't vote for him but at least he has good taste in one thing.

Top Bottom