Tuner Recommendations?

blask06

I have a superchips traildash that I really like. It's really easy to switch between tunes and change settings. Also, it has a lot of realtime information displayed. You can pick which things you want it to show you and it can be used as a back up camera. I did notice a slight gain in MPG from their 87 tune. Tried the premium tune once. I noticed a slightly better performance, but not enough for me to keep pumping premium in my tank. I'll be running the Diablo soon. We'll see how it compares function wise soon.

falcon241073

Anybody have any experience with the Trail Dash on a 2012+ with a 6-speed? All I'm wondering is if there's any noticeable power gains. I know with an automatic the changes may be more noticeable because of the transmission tuning, but what about on a manual?

Seat of pants dyno I noticed a difference with the 87 setting. Using the gas as fast as I can so I can try the 94 setting just to see. Only quirk I found was setting 5he speedo. I had to say my tire size was 33.5 to get the speedo to match my gps. I run 35's. And yes I measured them. I also set it to my 4.88 gears. So far I like the traildash

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Question about fuel economy though. I filled up after installing tune. Reset both the traildash fuel economy gauge and the jeep evic. Right now the Superchips is reporting 2mpg better than the jeep evic. I set the correct tire size in and the speedometer is correct with my phone gps. So my question is which is correct. Traildash or EVIC[/QUOTE

Top Bottom