Turo? Has anyone used this?

clos0791

Hell no!! LOL!! I guess im not that desparate for a few bucks. Did I say hell no!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cold Gas

I know what I have done to vehicles I have rented before so no way I would let anybody rent mine. Lol
Back in the day we called them “rent a racer” cars. We would neutral drop them, jump them, redline them for long periods of time, and basically beat the hell out of them. Many never made it back to the rental company without a tow truck. Lol. I mean full coverage damage insurance was only $30 a day and of no consequence to your own insurance rating. Ya we were young and stupid but people do this crap all the time still. Just look on YouTube or IG and you can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what I have done to vehicles I have rented before so no way I would let anybody rent mine. Lol
Back in the day we called them “rent a racer” cars. We would neutral drop them, jump them, redline them for long periods of time, and basically beat the hell out of them. Many never made it back to the rental company without a tow truck. Lol. I mean full coverage damage insurance was only $30 a day and of no consequence to your own insurance rating. Ya we were young and stupid but people do this crap all the time still. Just look on YouTube or IG and you can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/NYt9DO5WXr8

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well to report back, the Jeep is back in one piece and no damage to see yet. I did however find out that the dude let his son drive it to prom, I watched through the footage and so far I haven’t found any reckless driving or anything, only blasting the speakers with terrible rap music.. I won’t be using the app anymore but I’m glad I had the experience so you guys don’t have to!

jeeeep

Hooked
Well to report back, the Jeep is back in one piece and no damage to see yet. I did however find out that the dude let his son drive it to prom, I watched through the footage and so far I haven’t found any reckless driving or anything, only blasting the speakers with terrible rap music.. I won’t be using the app anymore but I’m glad I had the experience so you guys don’t have to!

imagine that ... he couldn't get a real rental for his under-aged son so hey...let's find a sucker on Turo!

glad they didn't damage your rig but i'd charge them double or report them for an illegal driver :beer:

imagine that ... he couldn't get a real rental for his under-aged son so hey...let's find a sucker on Turo!

glad they didn't damage your rig but i'd charge them double or report them for an illegal driver :beer:

So I reported it to Turo and the only thing that happens is that he won’t be allowed to rent cars anymore and I’ll get compensated to take the Jeep in for a full inspection to make sure nothing is wrong. Any place you guys recommend? Or should I just take it to a Jeep dealership?

Brute

Hooked
So I reported it to Turo and the only thing that happens is that he won’t be allowed to rent cars anymore and I’ll get compensated to take the Jeep in for a full inspection to make sure nothing is wrong. Any place you guys recommend? Or should I just take it to a Jeep dealership?

I'd take it to ORE...I think your front and rear DTD's have been altered, not to mention the misplaced LS motor...

Clutch

Caught the Bug

I thought you have a dash cam? You will know if they did something that could potentially cause issues.

I think your just being paranoid at this point.

Top Bottom