Tyger Steps Reviews

pinkcamotexan

I meant the cutout that sits flush up against the side of the jeep. She has a black jeep, so a pink insert would add some color.

Actually it's granite but close enough 😉 I am getting close to having "too much pink" <--never thought I would ever say that!!! I was just looking for a way to add a pop of color on the bottom.

Actually it's granite but close enough [emoji6] I am getting close to having "too much pink" <--never thought I would ever say that!!! I was just looking for a way to add a pop of color on the bottom.

That's right, granite. Even better, me too :) I use red as my accent color. Should think about a spiderweb shade if you don't have a shade upgrade yet.

It hasn't happened yet...but unfortunately, I think Overlander is right...it's just around the corner. Too bad, they did make quality stuff...

You'd think they would keep a US office open right? I don't know how these buyouts go, but PS has way too good of a domestic name to completely close down all US manufacturing, you would think at least...

jeeeep

Hooked
Has anyone ever used this product line? Know anyone who has? Thoughts??

I have a 2016 JKU and thought these would look great. However, I want it to do more than look great. I want it to actually do its job and protect my Jeep.

After reading alot of WAL guys reviews, I have come to trust that y'all won't steer me wrong!

what everyone else had stated! I have the Smittybilt and can tell you with the under-body mount they flex too much if you land on them hard.

They've worked on the majority of trails but last year I was in the rocks more, took a hard hit and now have matching dents on the front lower body panels - both sides.

I believe the with the newer LOD's the inserts are removable so you could easily paint or get them powder coated a different color. frame mount is the way to go :thumb:

pinkcamotexan

what everyone else had stated! I have the Smittybilt and can tell you with the under-body mount they flex too much if you land on them hard.

They've worked on the majority of trails but last year I was in the rocks more, took a hard hit and now have matching dents on the front lower body panels - both sides.

I believe the with the newer LOD's the inserts are removable so you could easily paint or get them powder coated a different color. frame mount is the way to go :thumb:

Oh damn! Yea this post has definitely steered me away from making a bad decision!

Draconianwinter

I went with smittybilt for now because I needed something a little better than the stock rubicon slider. Those look like the they use the same mounting point as the rubicon sliders do so I would definitely stay away from them. But in even in the description it says running boards. Hit a rock with those and it would give it plenty of leverage to rip it off the jeep and probably taking a decent chunk of your jeep along with it.

Top Bottom