Up Next.......

ROBnTANK

It was great meeting you today, wish the weather was a bit nicer though. Hope the control arms work out for you. I just went through your whole build thread, that's one badass Jeep you have.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
For the rock skins? White. Also white for the rear skins. Rock sliders and rear tire carrier will be black.

Thanks for the CA's!!! Let me know when your headed out! Would love to get out with ya. Your rig looked awesome! I love tank green!!

what CAs did you get?? I guess i thought you had evo long arms but I just read thru your build thread and didn't see em.

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still running stock CA's except the front lowers. Those are EVO short arms. The cash from insurance didn't allow me to do everything to this one upfront. EVO long arms down the road....

That whole thing still just bugs the hell out of me! Totally sucks that you had to go through that.

benatc1

Hooked
I'm still running stock CA's except the front lowers. Those are EVO short arms. The cash from insurance didn't allow me to do everything to this one upfront. EVO long arms down the road....

I gotcha, in time like many things. I read up on what happened to your old Jeep too, man what a crappy experience but i guess one upside is a nice new build!

gheller

Best wishes on the new Build. Looking fantastic.
There are a couple white Rubis around by me, always admire them. They look great in white.

Top Bottom