Upcoming Trip: 2015 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/03/15

Unfortunately due to a Sudden change of events I will no longer be able to attend this trip. I am super bummed and was really excited to meet everyone.

After waiting six months to get a preceptor for my paramedic internship I just had someone contact me for a ride along THIS weekend with a potential preceptor. Hopefully I will meet some of you on the trail soon!

Anybody knows the physical address for the shell station? I'm heading out tomorrow We'd, spending some time in Vegas. I can also meet up Sat @ buffalo bill's.

Unfortunately due to a Sudden change of events I will no longer be able to attend this trip. I am super bummed and was really excited to meet everyone.

After waiting six months to get a preceptor for my paramedic internship I just had someone contact me for a ride along THIS weekend with a potential preceptor. Hopefully I will meet some of you on the trail soon!

Well I'm sad to hear your not coming but that's great you got the opportunity and we wish you luck on the position:thumb:

A few of us will be hitting some kind of trail Friday morning around Primm. If anyone would like to join let me know.

Hey 2013rubirick,
What time are you leaving tomorrow? The wife and I are thinking about going down tomorrow and was looking for a convoy to join.

David

Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time on the trail. I wish I could go!!! This whole working weekends thing really screws a lot of stuff up for me.:mad:

Last edited:
I'm out. My front end is a little off and additional damage has yet to be determined. Have a great time and be safe.

Have fun everyone and safe travels to all! cant wait to see the massive amounts of pics frome everyone!

Half a mile of Jeeps sounds incredible! Can't wait to see the faces of dudes driving minivans on the freeway when all these perdy rigs pass by.

Ok let's see if we can work this out. I'm not a mathematician so someone needs to double check my math.
There are a total of 64 rigs. As this will probably be a mix of 4 and 2 dr we need to take that into account. Let's assume the 2drs make up 25% of the total (16 rigs) leaving 48 4dr rigs (not going to go through all of the profiles to figure this out).

The rig specs are as follows
Jk-12.6 ft
JKU-14.4 ft

Round up due to bumpers, stingers
+6 to each 2dr
+7 to each 4dr

12.6+6=18.6
14.4+7=21.4

Round for errors and for effect.
2dr=20 ft
4dr=23 ft

Now even though every WOL member has watched all of the videos 10x over they will not be able to "keep it tight" so we will assume normal driving distances between Jeeps. So if we assume 2 lengths between rigs we can add 2 lengths to each rig or what I will call the x2 factor.

2dr - 16 2dr Jeeps * 20ft each=320 ft
4dr - 48 4dr Jeeps * 48ft each=1104 ft

x2 factor
2dr - 320 ft * 2= 640 ft
4dr - 1104 ft * 2= 2208 ft

Total ft of Jeeps with x2 factor = 2848 ft

Length of a mile 5280 ft

Total ft of Jeeps with x2 factor = 2848 ft or .539 miles.

Now back to reality. This Jeep train will be 2 miles long! That's insane

Tires rotated, Fluids checked and changed, couple extra straps thrown in just in case, Hard top on :( , just a couple more things to finish up and we'll be ready to leave tomorrow morning :thumb: can't wait to see all these jeeps!

I'm out. My front end is a little off and additional damage has yet to be determined. Have a great time and be safe.

Bummer J.R. Glad you're alright after that fender bender! :yup: We were looking forward to seeing you. See you on the next one...:thumb:

Half a mile of Jeeps sounds incredible! Can't wait to see the faces of dudes driving minivans on the freeway when all these perdy rigs pass by.

I did a run from Laughlin to Havasu with 80+ Camaro's and the line was just under 3 miles long going down I-40.

Top Bottom