UPDATE: Wheeling Fort Hood!

SquareLJ

I just wish this was not on a far left website, change.org is not where I want my contact information to be. Next thing I know they will want me to donate money to politicians that I could never support and spam my e-mail........

I too hate Change.org. I got an email from them yesterday about a petition from Trayvon Martin's parents. You get all sorts of dumb suggestions from there that makes me question humanity. However, this is for a good/useful cause, so I'll put up with it. :crazyeyes:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I just wish this was not on a far left website, change.org is not where I want my contact information to be. Next thing I know they will want me to donate money to politicians that I could never support and spam my e-mail........

I agree! I did it on my phone and I noticed some of the BS questions it was asking me in the final process. I wasn't really familiar with change.org but figured from the questions it was a lefty. :naw:

LadyJeeper

Honestly guys I used change.org because it was the easiest of all the websites to do what I needed. Sorry if you get spammed with stuff... Just mark it as spam in your email client :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Honestly guys I used change.org because it was the easiest of all the websites to do what I needed. Sorry if you get spammed with stuff... Just mark it as spam in your email client :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly it's not the worst thing in the world. I am just glad it is being used properly for a Jeep petition! ;)

No worries LadyJeeper.

phillypete

Uhg, I can't believe I just gave that website my name and address. I hope ya'll get your wheelin area back!

Top Bottom