Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

USMC Wrangler

Dang sorry to hear man. Sucks that can't make it but we will all come together again soon. Lol

Really sorry to hear about your family and really hope all turns out well. You have put so much work into this trip, and you will be missed.

Excited to see everyone got my banner on finally today ! View attachment 164804

Thanks guys, don't let me ruin your fun though. No pity parties. Life happens at the most unexpected times.

Looks good, Dave!

Jackal01

Ordered some toys for the trip from Northridge. Last couple Evo skids, ARB Twin compressor and MORE engine mount, hood latches and lock, shorter Firestik 2 and Evo antenna mount. (That leaves a few items left of this phase, to be completed next summer.)

Kumar

I went to HF for my 2nd time over this past weekend. Trails ran were:

Greenhorn 2 - reverse
Bronco Buster
Carnage Canyon
F.M. TRO
Royal Gorge
Penthouse
And some trail back down the backside of Tower (not sure which one but they're all level 5s according to the map)

As a newbie I felt a tab bit uneasy just jumping into it at first, but with good spotting I got a pretty good feeling for what my rig could do and my comfort level increased quite a bit. Though many obstacles were a bit intimidating, it was a blast!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442263871.176986.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442263906.440545.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442263954.131547.jpg

I'm looking forward to this trip and can't wait to meet everyone and enjoy some wayalife wheeling.

drafh

I went to HF for my 2nd time over this past weekend. Trails ran were:

Greenhorn 2 - reverse
Bronco Buster
Carnage Canyon
F.M. TRO
Royal Gorge
Penthouse
And some trail back down the backside of Tower (not sure which one but they're all level 5s according to the map)

As a newbie I felt a tab bit uneasy just jumping into it at first, but with good spotting I got a pretty good feeling for what my rig could do and my comfort level increased quite a bit. Though many obstacles were a bit intimidating, it was a blast!

View attachment 164944
View attachment 164945 View attachment 164946

I'm looking forward to this trip and can't wait to meet everyone and enjoy some wayalife wheeling.

This is a great pic!

Looking forward to our trip, also.

Kumar

My only mod before the trip is now complete. Haven't cleaned the jeep since last weekends trip, but I cleaned the top of the windshield to apply my banner. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442344686.620616.jpg

Kumar

Might have to replace this before the trip.

I just checked mine and it looks like it's at a similar angel with just a EVO leveling kit ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442345596.612910.jpg

Edit: I just check out the boot and everything and there is no sign of wear/contact after wheeling the crap out of it last weekend.

Last edited:

Kumar

On another note, since USMC Wrangler is unfortunately unable to make this trip, I don't mind running tail-gun with a group to help out if needed. Both times I was there I was totally disoriented but I'll help out any way I can.

Top Bottom