Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

Beach-Bum

@USMC Wrangler sorry my phone has been acting up thanks to my little girl. Anyways the first post I wrote I wanted to make it but couldn't as I am building our new house. The second one I wrote I still want to go but I'm not too sure when some materials are arriving so that's why I said I might be able to make it. I think I will be as newbie as it comes. Since I have never been to hf but I'm really looking forward learning a thing or two since from what I am picking up y'all do this often. Here's a pic of my build ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442099182.353173.jpg

Angry Aussie

@Angry Aussie (Ian), I even added a special spot for you based on your own description of your planned activities! :D :drinks:
Thanks bro!!! I appreciate yall letting me be on my own agenda and do my own thing!!! This trip will be a blast

USMC Wrangler

I'm okay with all the plans y'all have made can't wait to meet everyone. I live about 30 min from Hidden falls.

Great!

@USMC Wrangler sorry my phone has been acting up thanks to my little girl. Anyways the first post I wrote I wanted to make it but couldn't as I am building our new house. The second one I wrote I still want to go but I'm not too sure when some materials are arriving so that's why I said I might be able to make it. I think I will be as newbie as it comes. Since I have never been to hf but I'm really looking forward learning a thing or two since from what I am picking up y'all do this often. Here's a pic of my build View attachment 164624

Ok, Nice looking Jeep! I'll keep you on the going list, but if you can't make it let me know as soon as you can. I had to start a waiting list.

@Angry Aussie (Ian), I even added a special spot for you based on your own description of your planned activities! :D :drinks:
Thanks bro!!! I appreciate yall letting me be on my own agenda and do my own thing!!! This trip will be a blast

I thought you'd like that.

Nice! Are those the RV sites or are they tent sites with electric?

They're campsites with electric and water.

Thanks!

lmaya

So, you'll be stopping by or you would like to be added to the going list with one of the groups?

I plan to join but don't lock me in to group...my schedule these days revolve around kids' schedules and although I plan to join....they may dictate otherwise [emoji37]

lmaya

I would like to be on the waiting list, I'm newbie just got my Jeep and ready to learn!

Go for it if your schedule permits. The run should be lots of fun and you'll learn what the jeep can really do in off road conditions. The park is a great experience for the novice and daily drivers that don't want to tear up their rigs...

BobbyGTX

Go for it if your schedule permits. The run should be lots of fun and you'll learn what the jeep can really do in off road conditions. The park is a great experience for the novice and daily drivers that don't want to tear up their rigs...
Thanks, cant wait to hit some trails and adding some goods to it. Looking forward to meeting other Jeep owners.

Matt_TX_NY

USMC Wrangler,

Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to it! I should still be running topless and doorless by then.

IMG_6272.jpg

-Matt

By the way, I tried to reply to the PM but it said your PM box was full.

Bummer! I updated the list.

Matt_TX_NY, that moves you IN! Post a pic of your rig so we know who to look for!

USMC Wrangler

Unfortunately...out

All,

Unfortunately, I've had a family emergency come up that is going to require me to travel out of state the weekend of the run. I'm very disappointed that we will not make this trip, but gotta take care of the family first.

I can and will continue to maintain/update the thread for all of you. I look forward to my emergency being in the past with positive results, but also a future trip to meet everyone.

Angry Aussie

Bummer bro, I hope everything turns out ok. Thanks for keeping this thread going. We will miss you but will hit the trails when you have the time.

Jegar

Really sorry to hear about your family and really hope all turns out well. You have put so much work into this trip, and you will be missed.

Top Bottom