Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

CCTX50

I have good and bad news. Bad news for me. I'm not going to be able to make it. Good news. This bumps up someone else into my slot.

BradsTj

Hey guys so I'm going to have to back out. I recently got new tires and because of the size I got I can't go off-road without a lift. I won't be able to afford the lift for a couple months (gotta save up)
Was really looking forward to it though..

drafh

If any of you are staying in Marble Falls and not camping, I received the following information from Brett at Hidden Falls.

"Yes we do close the gates when the office closes. However if you are wheeling multiple days we will give you a gate code so you can enter as necessary. The exit gate will always permit you to leave."

I'm staying in Marble Falls, but I want to hang out at the campfire with the group until it's time to sleep. I plan to be back early Saturday morning to rejoin the group.

USMC Wrangler

If any of you are staying in Marble Falls and not camping, I received the following information from Brett at Hidden Falls.

"Yes we do close the gates when the office closes. However if you are wheeling multiple days we will give you a gate code so you can enter as necessary. The exit gate will always permit you to leave."

I'm staying in Marble Falls, but I want to hang out at the campfire with the group until it's time to sleep. I plan to be back early Saturday morning to rejoin the group.

Great info! :yup: Thanks drafh!

Go ahead and wait-list me.

Will do! :thumb:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I would like to attend. Newbie run is great for my stock JKUR. :thumb:
I will have to make sure the dates work out. Put me down for maybe? :thumb:

radleyhardy

This sounds like a BLAST

Put me down for Two vehicles

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439162974.175994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439162974.175994.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 154

USMC Wrangler

If anyone wants to step up to be a second trail leader/guide, let us know. That way we can have two groups. If you're unsure (like me) what the trail lead requires, hit iRonin up on PM.

Top Bottom