Uwharrie opening weekend

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man I would love to do another WAYALIFE uwharrie run I'm not sure if I'll be able to get off for it we will see as time gets closer
Put me as a maybe

Last edited:

jkwebbie

Put me down as a maybe. I live an hour away, so I'll probably come out and ride one day and come back home that night.

CarolinaDozer

Put me down as a maybe. I live an hour away, so I'll probably come out and ride one day and come back home that night.

Try and give a heads up so we can look for you, I usually keep the cb on 16 if you don't make it there by time for the drivers meeting.

swampdog

Log me down as a maybe. My new Rubicon should be in and a few mods in place. It may be its maiden voyage!

Even if not, a stock rubi can tackle 80% of uwharrie with a good spotter. Come regardless to get a baseline of what your rig can do stock. This way, you can speak intelligently to what each individual mod gained you.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't worry about a stock JK I went on the end of summer run last year fully stocked 2 door rubicon and did good tackled every trail but Daniel

CarolinaDozer

Even if not, a stock rubi can tackle 80% of uwharrie with a good spotter. Come regardless to get a baseline of what your rig can do stock. This way, you can speak intelligently to what each individual mod gained you.

Good spotter is key, and not worried about a few skid plate scratches lol

Top Bottom