Uwharrie opening weekend

CarolinaDozer

Awesome dude. I took a monster delivery today but I should be set with install done by mid March. Regardless, I'll be there and am so stoked.

Me too. Just got the 37s, gears, locker, chromoly axles, HD steering kit and gusset/sleeve kit. Hopefully it will hold up.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Me too. Just got the 37s, gears, locker, chromoly axles, HD steering kit and gusset/sleeve kit. Hopefully it will hold up.

Hold up! shoot man your pretty much ready to take on MOAB haha.

Really hoping that I'll be able to make it possible new job coming up for me so praying for the best

This run is starting to remind of last year everybody prepping up for a good time to come

kfchris

No kids, no work that weekend. I don't know if I'll be bring a pop up camper or just coming up for Saturday but I'm in!

chili84

Is it too late to sign up? It'd be myself and a buddy of mine, 2 jeeps total. We'd love to come out!

CarolinaDozer

No kids, no work that weekend. I don't know if I'll be bring a pop up camper or just coming up for Saturday but I'm in!

Let me know if you are wanting to camp I think they allow pop ups in the group camp. They just don't have hook ups or a dump. If so I'll check.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Going to give it a run regardless. Was able to run all last time, but didn't attempt Daniel.

Same here considering I wanted to get a little more driving experience before taking it on.

Hope I'll be able to see everybody again depending on my new job

Top Bottom