Uwharrie opening weekend

Columbia, SC.

Swamp dog is down near Charlotte. I'm about 35 to 45 min north of there and 30 minutes west of uwharrie. I would like to be out there setting up camp by 6 unless we all want to meet up for dinner then convoy in. From charlotte concord would be splitting the difference for me and we could ride hwy 49 in and there are a lot of places to meet up and grab a Bite there.

Swamp dog is down near Charlotte. I'm about 35 to 45 min north of there and 30 minutes west of uwharrie. I would like to be out there setting up camp by 6 unless we all want to meet up for dinner then convoy in. From charlotte concord would be splitting the difference for me and we could ride hwy 49 in and there are a lot of places to meet up and grab a Bite there.

I am flexible that day so whatever the group wants to do works for me.

If there is anything you want me to bring just let me know.

Group camp list as of 2/25:

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
Chili 84
Chili 84 Guest
Jeep0785

If someone was missed or wants to camp at the group camp let me know. 3 spots left.

Any other takers let me know soon, I have a couple of maybes for the group camp that will fill a spot quick.

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
Chili 84
Chili 84 Guest
Jeep0785

If someone was missed or wants to camp at the group camp let me know. 3 spots left.

Where are y'all coming from? Swampdog was wanting to ride in together so I need to try and see when he will be able to get up my way. I can head out whenever I'm flexible that friday.

We'll be coming from suffolk va which according to Google is a little over 4 hours away. We might be there a little late in the night. I'm in "C" school for H-60s and usually Fridays are pretty chill with extended lunch breaks/go home early. We'll do our best though

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
Chili 84
Chili 84 Guest
Jeep0785

Please add one more to the list. A friend of mine just got his jeep this past Saturday and wants to ride with us. He will be in the easy group.

Group camp list as of 2/26:

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
JSTJPN Guest
Chili 84
Chili 84 Guest
Jeep0785

If someone was missed or wants to camp at the group camp let me know. 2 spots left.

Just an update, I won't know my April sched until march 16th so ill keep you posted. Should be there though one of the days.

I'm new new to the Charlotte area and have been looking for an opportunity and a place to take my Jeep. I will plan on attending. Likely just for Saturday. Thanks for planning the event.

I'm new new to the Charlotte area and have been looking for an opportunity and a place to take my Jeep. I will plan on attending. Likely just for Saturday. Thanks for planning the event.

Where in Charlotte are you located. Maybe you can convoy up with me and a buddy.

we've got a baby due any day.. If he gets here shortly and all is well in a few weeks, I may be able to come up for the day!

Where in Charlotte are you located. Maybe you can convoy up with me and a buddy.

I'd love to join this CLT convoy but unfortunately I'll be working during that time. My schedule just doesn't seem to like me. Haha
Y'all have a good time and take/post pictures of you can! :thumb:

Assuming my new axle arrives in a timely fashion and I get it installed I will show up at least one of the days.

Top Bottom