Group camp list as of 2/25:

Carolinadozer
Carolinadozer guest
Epetry
JSTJPN
Chili 84
Chili 84 Guest
Jeep0785

If someone was missed or wants to camp at the group camp let me know. 3 spots left.

Last edited:
I am a go for the 1st and 2nd. Let me know what I can do to help out.
May have to roll back the evening of the 2nd.

If you can guide or assist with a group. Also I will need help setting up the stuff for the hot dog fire side Saturday evening.

I've been to Uwharrie about a halve dozen times. I made the End of summer trip last year. Ran with the beginner group. Had a great time on the trails and meeting fellow WAL members. I will be on the trail in my black 2 door Rubi or my Son's white 68 Jeepster Commando. See you on the trail.

If you want to do the group camp let me know.

Hold up! shoot man your pretty much ready to take on MOAB haha.

Really hoping that I'll be able to make it possible new job coming up for me so praying for the best

This run is starting to remind of last year everybody prepping up for a good time to come

:D hope it is a good one.

×Maybe list:
MedixJK
ManzaRubi
Dcbjk
Jkwebbie (Saturday)
JeepinLife

×Saturday list:
Jeep0785
Zwoods95
Kfchris
Preston Barringer

×Sunday list:
Croge17

×Weekend list
Dubzy
Bosunmate
Swampdog
Gallamine
Windmill Road

As of 2/18 if anyone listed wants in the group camp let me know. They have a ten rig and 50 people cap.
As listed above me, epetry, jstjpn, and Chili 84 w/guest are at the group camp.

Sounds good. Let me know about what time you will getting there and I will try to get there at the same time.

Where are y'all coming from? Swampdog was wanting to ride in together so I need to try and see when he will be able to get up my way. I can head out whenever I'm flexible that friday.

Top Bottom