Very upset and disappointed with your crappy ignorant and unresponsible followers

JKbrick

This must be a slow Thursday...obviously he was deeply affected by the last (THANK GOD!) presidential debate...

Retired & living the dream

My wife is a paramedic and she had two calls last night for panic attacks "due to the debate", ......geez

Not retired
Enjoying life

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

rich67

Caught the Bug
So let me guess. Now this turd burglar is going to join other forums and bash Wayalife and curse Eddie when HE was confrontational from the get-go. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

I just dont understand why you would throw your rank and status in a signature line of a freaking forum. Been playing in green suits a long time and this IS my safe place away from the daily grind. Here im just PVT Jeeper getting mentored from all the great Jeep leaders. Yes we have some Drill Jeepers (old school in your face) but I must came from a diff Jeep Army where we didnt get our feelers hurt so easily

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

USMC Wrangler

So let me guess. Now this turd burglar is going to join other forums and bash Wayalife and curse Eddie when HE was confrontational from the get-go. Love it.

Exactly

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Very upset and disappointed with your crappy ignorant and unresponsible follo...

"I make it happened on the hard way"?? WTF? Sounds like sexual harassment to me. I'll give you 24 hours to make good on this or I will be severely upset and lonely ol' felixwhateverthefuck.

Edit, forgot my cool guy signature:

HMFIC Joe
Still Active
'My Ops are blacker than your Ops'

Last edited:
Top Bottom